No cheesy poses allowed, and no forced smiles needed. YOU DO YOU.
Emotions and Math steer clear of awkward, stiff posing, favouring a warm, natural documentarian style of photography and cinematography. They specialise in capturing romantic celebrations in all their authentic beauty and genuine emotion. Emotions and Math love to work with real couples – couples who want to show off their personalities, have a laugh, stray from the traditional, and break the mould! Discover their generous package inclusions and supportive approach to client care today.
“We were so happy we chose Isla to photograph our wedding; she did a fantastic job. Both Isla and Eric were very professional and made the process easy. On the day, Isla was very accommodating and captured all the perfect shots. Our guests commented on how friendly Isla was. We were so happy with how the photos turned out!” - Adam B
What you’ll love about working with Emotions and Math for your Melbourne wedding:
- A dreamy, romantic signature style. Think soft lighting, natural movement, and subtle, expert retouching. Emotions and Math are known for their stunning documentary-style imagery, which blends otherworldly beauty with authentic realism.
- A range of incredible packages plus custom quotes. Whether you’re planning an intimate elopement dinner (and photoshoot!) or a wild celebration for all of your friends and family, Emotions and Math have a package in their offering to suit you.
- Thorough communication and planning. The team at Emotions and Math know that planning is key to a seamless and successful wedding day. They'll communicate with you thoroughly in the lead-up to your booking, including preparation meetings to craft the perfect, personalised shot list.
Highlights of working with Emotions and Math for your Melbourne wedding:
- Adept at capturing all sizes and styles of weddings
- LQBTQI+ inclusive
- Winter discounts available
- Drone footage available
- Convenient online gallery
“Emotions and Math did an amazing job at photographing our wedding! They were responsive throughout the process, and took into account our vision. Eric gave us lots of helpful directions and made us feel at ease even though we are naturally not comfortable in front of the camera! Thank you both. We are really happy with our photos!” - Chantal S.