If you’re after a down-to-earth, local Tasmanian wedding photographer with experience to capture the magic of your wedding day, you’re in luck. Back Studios’ Francis has years of professional experience and has been shooting photos since he was young.
Since then, Francis has obtained a Master of Creative Arts from the Deakin University, focused on portrait photography. So, yes, your post-ceremony couple photoshoot is bound to be spectacular with Back Studios.
Francis has an intrinsic love for photography and enjoys nothing more than capturing the love, emotion, and magic of weddings. Of course, Francis has shot countless weddings previously, understanding the importance of shooting candid moments subtly, allowing beautiful, heartfelt moments to unfold naturally.
As a result, Francis — the owner of Back Studios — delivers striking wedding albums full of breathtaking, beautifully retouched photographs.
What you'll love about working with Back Studios for your Tasmania wedding:
- Creative, artistic photos. Francis captures stunning images that tell a visual story using stylish composition and lighting. Leaning into his fine arts background, he creatively captures couples in their best light, ensuring to thoroughly capture the emotions in the air.
- Unobtrusive photographer. There's nothing worse than a pushy photographer, and Francis understands this all too well. This is why Francis is subtle and discreet, allowing his couples and their guests to interact naturally and authentically — this results in the most romantic, candid shots.
Highlights of Back Studios:
- Passion for photography and weddings is evident
- Has a Master of Creative Arts degree
- Takes exceptional landscape and portrait shots
- Very discreet and unobtrusive when capturing photos
- Services all of Tasmania
- Also shoots events and fine art collections