Crystal’s style of photography is authentic, natural and timeless. She will act as a fly on the wall and capture the candid and unscripted moments of your wedding whilst ensuring you have the best time with your loved ones. If you are looking for more direction, Crystal will provide the odd prompt here and there, so you don't feel completely in the dark, but otherwise, you are free to relax and take it all in.
Previous clients describe Crystal as being professional, relaxed, warm, easy-going, and incredibly talented. Her glowing 5-star reviews are a testament not just to her photography skills but to her wonderful personality. Crystal will make you feel completely relaxed and at ease while capturing those magical moments of your wedding day.
Crystal is based in Geelong and often travels to weddings across Melbourne and the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula. She loves travelling and will happily attend destination weddings further afield to capture incredible wedding photos.
The Crystal Clear Photography packages are affordable and comprehensive, with the option to choose a full-day or half-day package depending on the length of your wedding. Both packages include a pre-wedding consultation with Crystal, a personal online photo gallery and store, a sneak peek of the photo highlights within 48 hours, and professional editing.
“Crystal was truly an incredible photographer. She was professional yet made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She went above and beyond to make sure every moment and emotion from our wedding was captured. It takes a very skilled photographer to capture the feeling behind the shot, and because of Crystal, we'll be able to look at the photos and remember not just the event, but everything we were feeling as well.” - Deborah A
Crystal Clear Photography package options:
- Package One. Includes up to 5 hours of photography, $100 online store credit, and approximately 300+ photos.
- Package Two. Includes up to 10 hours of photography, an additional photographer, $200 online store credit, and approximately 600+ photos.
What’s included in the Crystal Clear Photography packages:
- Pre-wedding consultation, either online or in-person
- Personal online gallery where you can view, download and share your photos with your friends and family
- Your own online store where you can order fine art products, including albums, matted frames, prints and more
- Travel within Melbourne, Geelong and Bellarine Peninsula regions
- A sneak peek of the photo highlights within 48 hours
- Professional editing
What you’ll love about working with Crystal from Crystal Clear Photography for your Melbourne wedding:
- Her experience. With an Advanced Diploma of Photography under her belt and over 10 years of experience as a photographer, Crystal knows exactly how to capture special moments on film. Her eye for detail and ability to frame shots perfectly will ensure your wedding photos turn out amazing.
- Her comprehensive packages. Depending on the style and length of your wedding, choose from one of Crystal Clear Photography’s full-day and half-day packages. Both packages have an incredible range of inclusions, from a pre-wedding consultation with Crystal to professional editing.
- Her relaxed and friendly nature. Crystal is all about capturing genuine moments of connection and will make you feel completely at ease with her relaxed approach and warm personality. She will act as a fly on the wall and shoot from a distance with her zoom lens on, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day.
Highlights of Crystal Clear Photography:
- Travelling across Melbourne, Geelong and Bellarine Peninsula
- Affordable and comprehensive wedding photography packages
- Sneak peek of your highlights within 48hrs
What is Crystal’s photography style?
Crystal’s style of photography is authentic, natural and timeless. She is all about capturing genuine moments of connection and also loves capturing the silly moments or even when things don't go completely to plan!
“Our wedding photos are incredible. We are so happy with the way they all turned out. I've shared the photos with a few people who weren't able to be there and they've all come back saying that Crystal captured every moment of our wedding day so perfectly, that it is easy for them to imagine being there. We are so grateful for this. We thoroughly enjoyed the day with Crystal. She is incredibly talented. We highly recommend Crystal.” - Bronwyn W