Living on Victoria’s stunning coast, Alex’s love for photography grew from his passion for the ocean. When he eventually transitioned into wedding photography, he brought with him an ability to be inspired by the real moments that occur naturally. His documentary-style pictures capture candid and real emotions, and he often leaves weddings feeling like he’s part of the family.
“Alex is a relaxed guy who fit perfectly into our wedding vibe! We weren’t sure what we wanted from a wedding photographer but from our first interactions and meeting we knew he would be the perfect fit! He scouted our venue and surrounds before our big day and had some ideas for shots which made our day even more relaxing! He was an absolute professional and captured some beautiful candid moments which we will treasure for a lifetime.” Clair P
Alex loves to travel and is often called upon to shoot weddings in Melbourne and beyond. In his own words, he’ll go “wherever love may take me...can't believe I just said that!”. A self-proclaimed chatterbox, Alex loves to meet new people and knows just how to set them at ease in front of the camera. His easygoing nature will get you feeling relaxed and up for a bit of fun!
What you’ll love about Alexander Shore Photography for your wedding:
- His love for photography. Alex is passionate about photography, whether it’s out taking stunning shots in the ocean, or capturing your walk down the aisle.
- The backdrop will always be stunning. Alex’s eye for aesthetic nature shots means that the locations for your wedding photos will be spectacular. Sparkling water, sprawling vineyards, and dreamy fields are Alex’s signature backdrops.
- His easygoing nature. Not everyone feels comfortable in front of the camera, but Alex’s easygoing personality means you’ll feel relaxed pretty quickly.
Highlights of Alexander Shore Photography for your wedding:
- Documentary-style shots. The style of Alexander Shore Photography makes the most of natural moments with documentary-style photos.
- Travels across Victoria. Based on the coast, Alex loves to travel all across the state to shoot weddings.
- A warm and creative professional. Alex brings his genuine love for meeting people into his work, and will get to know you and your guests personally by the end of your wedding!
“From the first chats we had with Alex we felt he really understood us. Not only does he have a wonderfully creative eye, he also has a lovely warm presence that made everyone relaxed and comfortable, which comes through in the photos. By the end of our wedding we were sad to say goodbye to him as we felt he had become part of our family. If you need a great wedding photographer - you’ve found him.” Boyd P