If you're looking to capture natural, romantic photographs of your Melbourne wedding day, Blissful Photography is an inspired choice. Blissful Photography is the brainchild of talented creative Megan, who specialises in authentic and relaxed photography sessions for families and events. Blissful Photography offers bespoke packages to fit the unique requirements of your celebration.
When you work with Meg Anderson Photography, you're ensuring you'll have an album packed with stunning, timeless wedding images to treasure for years to come. Meg is adept at guiding couples in front of the lens and easing the nerves of even the most camera-shy individuals. With friendly, professional service from your first enquiry to image delivery and beyond, Meg Anderson Photography is here to make documenting your wedding a fun and memorable experience.
What you’ll love about working with Meg Anderson Photography for your Melbourne Wedding:
- Beautiful, natural wedding imagery. Meg's natural style is favoured by couples who shy away from awkward, overly-staged and heavily edited imagery. Your wedding album will be full of romantic photographs that reflect the true, authentic beauty of your wedding day.
- A positive, reassuring presence. Meg's experience working with families informs her work as a wedding photographer. Understanding that not everyone feels entirely relaxed being photographed, Meg will guide you through the experience and adapt her approach to fit the personalities of you and your partner.
- Fantastic package pricing. No two Meg Anderson Photography packages are identical. This is because Meg understands how unique each couple (and each celebration!) is. With Blissful Photography, you'll pay for only what your wedding requires, with a few generous added extras along the way!
Highlights of working with Meg Anderson Photography for your Melbourne Wedding:
- Tailored packages
- Quick turnaround
- Crisp, high-resolution images
- Online gallery for your convenience
- Professional editing and retouching
I am a professional photographer based in Melbourne, Australia. Before anything else I am wife and a mum to three beautiful children, we have three year old twin girls and a 1 year old very busy little boy. Mia, Aria & Harvey.
I am a proud Christian and I attribute everything in my life as a blessing from Jesus. I like to think my style is relaxed and outgoing, I am really approachable and ready to jump in a ocean to get the shot!
Photography is a big passion of mine, I have been doing it
Mrs Meg Anderson