Indeed, Alex enjoys documenting the beautiful, real connection between his couples and especially enjoys capturing their playful interactions - some silly shots are encouraged in between all the romance!
Alex, a cheese-loving cake and adventure enthusiast with a love of puns - will capture these gorgeous moments with enthusiasm and creativity, and in your preferred manner, too - whether that's subtly or with immense energy. He touts himself as a bit of a wedding chameleon and can either blend in with the crowd unseen or provide gentle direction and guidance.
Whatever your preference, he wants you to feel as comfortable as possible. Of this, Alex says, "I want to be your mate; make you feel like I'm just another guest at your wedding - but I've got some cameras strapped to my body."
“My urge is to create a natural manifestation; to create something beautiful that no one else sees; to develop a moment in time within the location and environment around me. Natural energy is what inspires and generates my work.” Alex, Owner
What you'll love about working with Colcheedas Photography for your Melbourne wedding:
- Beautiful, authentic wedding photos. Alex from Colcheedas Photography takes exquisite wedding photos with his top-of-the-line equipment. Creative and artistic, his style is candid, colourful, and celebrates natural beauty.
- Adaptable wedding photographer. Whether you’re hoping for a photographer who blends in with the crowd and discreetly takes happy snaps or a photographer who feels like an old friend - one who keeps you comfortable and laughing - Alex is your guy. He asks his couples their preferences and will support them in whatever manner they wish.
Highlights of Colcheedas Photography Melbourne:
- Fun, adventurous photographer with talent
- A natural, genuine approach to photography
- Offers several wedding packages
- Loves being creative and artistic with photography styles
- Services Melbourne and Macedon Ranges
- Also photographs nature and the wilderness
Wedding packages by Colcheedas Photography Melbourne:
Colcheedas Photography offers two packages, including a full-day option - from the begging of your day right up until the end. And a 4-hour package - an option for more intimate occasions, such as micro-weddings and elopements.
Here’s what’s included in the Full-Day package:
Full-Day Photography Package.
- Full day coverage: service from your preparations to the end of the night, boogieing on the dancefloor with you.
- Free Consultation
- High-resolution copies of your photographs
- All photos will be edited, and colour corrected
- Direct access to download these via an online platform
- 10 4x6 Prints