If wedding photos containing raw emotion, golden light, and beautiful moments of connection sing to you, then you'll love the work of Still Must Photography.
This exceptional wedding and family photography company tells visual stories artistically, with owner Mel an avid enthusiast of all things light and connection. A creative at heart, Mel captures this connection by documenting the "perfectly imperfect" in-between moments that can only occur when you're unaware a camera is shooting you.
In her stunning signature style and with a relaxed approach, Mel will take beautiful shots of your loved ones, your newlywed, and all the details you worked so hard on pre-wedding. After your special day, Mel will deliver your exquisite, high-quality wedding album promptly, understanding that you'll be eager to get your hands on your wedding keepsakes. Ever the thoughtful and experienced photographer, Mel also offers fine art prints — these will look magnificent on your wall.
With Still Muse Photography, you can expect creativity, a dynamic wedding photographer with passion and impressive skills, and a stunning wedding album full of warm, candid photos.
"Mel's photography is just gorgeous; she has a natural talent in capturing a moment... that we will look back on for our whole life. Her skill is amazing. Our wedding pics are priceless!" — Anja
What you'll love about working with Still Muse Photography for your Geelong wedding:
- Emotive images full of depth. Mel has a penchant for "images that make you feel" and cringes at awkwardly posed photos. She favours capturing light and simple, expressive moments of connection, which she calls the "in-between moments".
- 15 years of photography experience. Mel has been happily snapping weddings for more than 15 years now, and during this time, has garnered impressive capabilities. She's a whiz when it comes to editing, knows how best to comfort camera-shy couples, and can capture beautiful photos full of golden light.
- Fun, friendly wedding photographer. Mel is a warm, kind wedding photographer who's incredibly passionate about what she does. She's very easy to get along with and will put you at ease at your couple portrait photoshoot.
Highlights of Still Muse Photography:
- Loves light and creative storytelling
- Has been shooting weddings for 15 years
- Laidback, relaxed approach to photography
- Offers attentive, personalised service
- Collection of high-quality art prints, albums
- Visual storyteller wanting to document your love
- Services Geelong, Newtown, and more
"Celebrations and connecting are filled with these tiny moments of YOUR STORY. I capture, so you can treasure forever. I can’t wait to hear about your ideas and plans, life’s short, contact me and let’s do this!" — Mel, Photographer