Harbouring a special love for the magic of country weddings, Bliss Images offers competitive travel rates to regional SA and NSW locations, both popular and secluded. With the confidence and keen eye that comes only with extensive experience, Bliss Images’ photography team will unobtrusively catch the most candid and heartfelt of moments on film. The result? Beautiful, crisp, and expertly retouched imagery that showcases the beauty and authenticity of your wedding day.
What you’ll love about working with Bliss Images Photography & Cinema:
- Brick and mortar shopfront studio in the heart of the Adelaide CBD, plus state of the art editing facilities in the gorgeous Adelaide Hills. You'll have the convenience of being able to visit Bliss Images at their conveniently located shopfront.
- Photography, videography and photo booth hire. Bliss Images offer a curated menu of wedding photography packages to suit all requirements. All packages are customisable to reflect the uniqueness of each Bliss Images couple.
- Competitive travel rates. Available for bookings in regional SA and NSW including wedding favourites such as Broken Hill, York Peninsula, Barossa & Clare Valley, the Riverland, the Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale.
“Davin and his team are just amazing. 10/10 for great customer service. Davin was always available to chat and go over everything I needed and would always respond to emails ASAP. I truly recommend Bliss Images Photography & Cinema they captured everything and it is so great to go back and watch the videos and relive the day!” — Tobi S
Highlights of working with Bliss Images Photography & Cinema:
- Flexible, transparent packages offering excellent value with no hidden surprises
- Experience with high profile couples. Privacy agreements are available.
- High-resolution film and photographs
- Your easy-to-use client portal available 24/7 for your forms, invoice and contract
- Second shooter available
“Davin and his partner were absolutely amazing and pulled out all the stops on and before our wedding day, including sorting out a complicated Skype set-up for my family back home in the U.K. His video work is so professional and very high quality. These guys know what they are doing! I would highly recommend Bliss Images to anyone! Keep up the good work and thanks again!” — Helen H.