Fuzzy Memory Films — also known as the soulful Brittney — is a professional, creative wedding photographer and videographer servicing New South Wales. Specialising in elopements, she boasts a stunning, authentic style, excellent attention to detail, and the seamless incorporation of your natural backdrops. As a lover of nature and travel, you can expect sincere images with a lot of heart and soul.
For exquisite natural colours, artistic plays with light, and candid, authentic poses, you can't look past Fuzzy Memory Films. Owner and lead photographer — Brittney — boasts a beautiful, raw style of imagery focused on your connection and story as a couple. She is all about creating an open space for you to toss around ideas. She will capture all of the big, grand moments as well as those tiny details you don't want to forget.
"Fuzzy Memory Films is a wonderful woman and truly a professional in her field. She was instantly able to put my family at ease and captured some captivating photographs. The photographer was prompt and on time. She followed through on everything she said she would do. I would highly recommend her to family and friends. I absolutely loved her photography and videography, such talent! Treasured forever." — Amz L.
What you'll love about working with Fuzzy Memory Films for your New South Wales wedding:
- Stunning, natural imagery. Brittney offers a dreamy, candid style of photography and videography — highlighting the heart and soul of your relationship. She is all about visually representing your authentic selves.
- Elopement Package. Brittney offers couples a lovingly-crafted elopement package, including between four and 10 hours of coverage. She also includes a complimentary engagement shoot and encourages you to contribute a mood board for inspiration.
Highlights of working with Fuzzy Memory Films New South Wales:
- Creative, soulful wedding photographer and videographer
- Stunning, authentic images
- Beautiful plays with natural light
- Expertly-designed elopement package
- Complimentary engagement session
- Located in Central West
I am a 20-something passionate traveller, animal lover and nature enthusiast. I was born and raised in New Zealand and moved to Australia in 2020.