Having photographed more than 850 joyful weddings in Sydney and along the NSW Central Coast, Lisa knows just what to look for when it comes to shooting your wedding day. With more than 18 years’ experience, she specialises in capturing a combination of the needed shots and the candid, unscripted moments whilst ensuring you have the best time with your loved ones.
“We chose to go with Lisa Lent Photography after a friend of ours raved about her. From the day we first emailed her, to our meeting, and on the wedding day, Lisa was friendly, organised, professional and easygoing! Lisa was always fast at replying to emails, and would send the odd message to check in and to see if we needed help with anything!” Shannon M
If Lisa Lent has learnt anything in her 18 years of wedding photography, it’s that couples don’t want to spend hours away from their guests in an attempt to get the ‘perfect’ shot. To Lisa, weddings are about the relationships and memories you make with your loved ones; laughing, dancing, and eating great food.
That’s why she has developed a photography style that lets you spend as much time with your guests as possible, grabbing her couples for a few sneaky minutes to snap some gorgeous pictures before heading back to the party. This method lends itself perfectly to her photography style: spotting those natural, candid moments that happen between the items on the wedding day schedule.
Lisa is available for weddings across the Central Coast, Hunter Valley, Newcastle, Sydney and the surrounding areas.
“I love shooting every part. Whether it be two nannas meeting for the first time, sneaky little looks between couples, or just simply catching smiles and laughter from guests.” Lisa Lent
What you can expect from Lisa Lent Photography for your wedding day:
- An experienced wedding photographer. Lisa is no amateur when it comes to weddings; with more than 850 weddings under her belt, she knows what it takes to fully cover a wedding, from getting ready for the ceremony to the reception dancefloor.
- Affordable packages. Now creating customised packages for all weddings, all of which offer a turnaround time for high-res photos usually within 1-2 weeks. You’ll also get a sneak peek within 24 hours!
- Regular check-ins. Lisa will be in touch with you in the lead-up to your day, ensuring she has got your timeline of events down pat and customising a photography schedule that works for you.
What you’ll love about Lisa Lent Photography for your wedding day:
- Her candid style. Her photography lives for the natural, unplanned moments of your wedding day. Lisa herself is also described as candid, down to earth, and willing to have some fun with her couples.
- The consultations. Lisa loves to get on the same page as her couples from the get-go. Either in person over a cup of coffee, over via phone or video chat, she takes the time to get to know you and your partner.
- Her industry knowledge. Lisa has a wealth of wedding knowledge and can recommend the best locations for wedding photography across the Central Coast.
“Lisa was the perfect combination of casual, in control, down to earth, fun, and professional. We’re still floored by how stunning the photos we received were. We absolutely recommend whichever package covers your entire wedding from beginning to end because you won’t want to miss a moment.” Mike B
So glad you dropped by! I am a fully inclusive wedding & commercial photographer servicing the Central Coast, Hunter Valley and Newcastle areas. I have been photographing weddings and events on the Central Coast for over 18 years and have been trusted by 850 couples in that time.
I am a Polka dot wearer , Coffee drinker, Movie and TV quoter, Travel lover, Music enthusiast, Fan of Chocolate, Tiramisu, Gnocchi and mango’s, HUGE believer in minimal time away from your guests