Emily Hanna, esh, photography with heart. I always aim to capture the natural and reflect honesty through a lens.
Experience really does count for a lot when it comes to a comprehensive quality wedding photography.
I offer more than just great photography. Included in my service is guidance and consultation on your wedding planning, to give you the most fun and relaxed day possible, while capturing genuine emotion with artistry. In short, a well-planned positive photography experience backed by 20+ years experience in the industry.
I strongly believe in a holistic approach to your wedding photography. A well planned, sensitively approached, dynamic and confident service where people are engaged and directed but not contrived.
When smiles and laughter, hugs and kisses are real and people enjoy the experience over all.
- Unlimited photography for the duration of the booking.
- Our time and 20+ years of experience in wedding planning, guidance and consultation.
- A second photographer from the ceremony through to the end of the location shoot.
- Our highly regarded full post production service includes 500-1000 images.
- An online gallery for you and your family and friends to view and request images.
- USB with high resolution images.
You also get the benefit of two photographers included with our service which provides a well rounded quality service with a range of different approaches from artistic to documentary.
Hi, my name is Emily Hanna and I have been a professional photographer in Australia since 1999 with a whole career of professional photography experience.
I am a proud Australian Institute of Professional Photography Master in Photography and have been consistently awarded medals throughout my career.
I am passionate about emotive portrait photography and I am a people specialist.
I feel very fortunate to say, “I absolutely love what I do!” Capturing precious memories and timeless images.