Based in the beautiful Mission Beach area, Candice Thorley loves travelling across the tropical top of Queensland and the Sunshine Coast to photograph weddings. Weddings are full of tiny moments that you want to remember forever, and Candice has spent years finessing her skills and ability to capture even the smallest details.
“Candice is the most wonderful photographer and a genuinely lovely person. She was highly recommended by our resort, and we loved her portfolio images. She was responsive and efficient during the booking process. She listened to our brief and put us at total ease on the day. She was a joy to work with and captured stunning photographs that we are delighted with.” Ben G
Candice has three wedding packages to select from. As well as all images available via online gallery fully edited in high-res, each package includes:
Pink Diamond (Half Day). Single party preparation images, full coverage of ceremony, family and friends group photos, entrance to reception, mock cutting of the cake.
Blue Diamond (Full Day). Both party preparation, full coverage of ceremony, family and friends group photos, entrance to reception, speeches and cake cutting, first dance.
Champagne Diamond (Part Day). Elopement with two witnesses, final stages of getting ready (together or separately), ceremony, champagne celebration, special location at sunset) OR candid ceremony moments, family and friends group photos.
What you’ll love about Candice Thorley Photography for your Mission Beach wedding:
- Range of packages. Candice offers three packages, including an elopement service. She is also open to tailoring packages according to your specific needs.
- The extra touches. There are some memorable moments worth capturing; the first look, the first meal together, a romantic evening shoot under the stars, and more.
- The romantic aesthetic. Candice’s images are light and romantic, capturing genuine emotions and natural scenarios.
Highlights of Candice Thorley Photography:
- Half- and full-day coverage
- All images accessed via online gallery
- Covering far-north Queensland and Sunshine Coast