Finding a wedding photographer - or two! - who will capture your day in its entirety, produce breathtaking photos, and fit in with your family and friends is an easy task when you know Ashlin Milne and Lachlan Exelby. These two hardworking and passionate photographers, operating under the business name Blueberry Skies, are an absolute dream team when it comes to shooting weddings.
Not only do they inconspicuously blend in with wedding guests, but they put their couples at ease, and give them helpful advice is they are a wee bit camera-shy. In fact, they offer a complimentary engagement shoot in all their wedding packages to prepare their couples for their wedding day couples shoot - you know the one, sunset in the background, kisses galore, and frolicking in a field with your bridal party.
After your wedding, these two talented professionals will edit your photos and retouch them with expert skill. Then, in a short turnaround time, you will receive your beautiful photos and - if you’ve decided to add it to your wedding package - a stunning Australian lay-flat, art paper album. Whether you’ve booked a destination wedding, intimate reception at your parents’ farm, or a grand affair at a dreamy estate, this pair would be delighted to chat with you about your photography needs - we bet they can help!
“Ashlin and Lachy were amazing at our wedding! Only the sneak peek is out so far but my new husband and I couldn’t be happier. They make your photo experience fun and stress-free. I highly recommend using them for your wedding if you want beautiful and meaningful photos to cherish in future.” Katie
What you can expect when working with Blueberry Skies for your wedding:
- Stunning wedding photos. The team behind Blueberry Skies work together to capture and edit images so they’re beautiful and ready for framing - they’ll look terrific on your lounge room wall.
- Two photographers. Booking two photographers for your wedding means you won’t miss a thing! While one captures your couples shoot, the other can take photos of your guests during cocktail hour.
- Experienced team. Ashlin Milne and Lachlan Exelby work together very well, and have been shooting weddings for a long time now - they’re definitely a well-oiled team.
Here’s what else you need to know about Blueberry Skies.
- Wedding videography. If you’re on the hunt for wedding videography, too, then have a chat to the Blueberry Skies team about dreamy wedding videos and footage.
- Wedding packages. Blueberry Skies cater to all needs and budgets in their convenient wedding packages, which all include a free 45-minute engagement shoot.
- Engagement shoots. Engagement shoots are a fantastic way to shake off your nerves about being in front of the camera and practise for your wedding day. Plus, you’ll get a feel for what working with Blueberry Skies is like.
- Paper albums. You might like to include an Australian lay-flat, art paper wedding album to your package. This album is absolutely lovely, and will look great on your coffee table!
- Destination weddings. The team behind Blueberry Skies love to travel, and are willing to shoot destination weddings - be it sunny Bora Bora or snowy Whistler.
“Ashlin and Lachy offer not only talented photography and videography, but are a great addition to the wedding guest list. They were so amazing on our special day and added fun and so much laughter! We have now received our photos and videos back and are so happy that we have so many memories from the day captured in such a wonderful way. If you are looking for photography and videography packages to suit you, you’ve found them at Blueberry Skies!” Chantel