Lost in a Daze Photo Co. is the wedding photography business of Camden local, James Gough. A married man himself, James fell in love with wedding photography after his own wedding all those years ago, and now spends his time capturing romantic weddings full-time - all across the country, too.
A real travel buff, James thoroughly enjoys travelling Australia to capture the moments he considered golden, especially the “real moments and real emotion” at weddings. His photography style certainly does focus on genuine interactions and heartfelt moments, and James enjoys snapping these when no one is looking.
As a result, James delivers gorgeous, emotional wedding photos that will look lovely as a canvas print or in a wedding album, which he is happy to supply for you!
“Where do I begin with how amazing James is ... On the day of the wedding, James became family. He was so involved in every part and managed to capture moments I didn’t even realise he was taking. He stole the heart of our kids and added so much to our day. The photos are beyond stunning - the perfect mix of candid and artistic. We will be so proud to display them around our home. There aren’t enough words to say how highly I would recommend James. He is truly the salt of the earth with a huge amount of talent.” Kim
What you can expect when working with Lost in a Daze Photo Co. for your Penrith or Blue Mountains wedding:
- A fun, laidback photographer. James loves getting to know his couples over a “beers, coffee, or hike” and is one of the loveliest people you’ll meet. Easygoing and approachable, James and his couples have plenty of fun on their photoshoots - with one couple saying ‘he becomes like family’ during the process.
- Beautiful wedding photos. There’s no doubt that James’ work is absolutely breathtaking, with his emotive images demonstrating his ability to capture candid moments beautifully.
- Wedding packages. James offers a range of packages starting from $1500 for engagements, elopements, and weddings. These packages are filled with exciting inclusions, including high-res images without watermarks and film and polaroid photos.
Highlights of working with Lost in a Daze Photo Co.:
- Stunning, warm wedding photos
- No set shot list or awkward poses
- Provides both film and polaroid images
- Fun, easygoing photographer
- Based in Camden, loves travelling for weddings
- Packages for elopements, engagements, weddings
“James is a killer photographer. His heart is in the right place and he slays wedding documentation. You can't go wrong with him!" Ben