Rebekah Bianca Photography is an Adelaide-based wedding photography company that transforms the emotion and atmosphere at weddings into glowing visual stories. Rebekah's candid and rustic style produces a collection of stunning photographs that will transport you back to any second of your wedding day you wish to relive. With Rebekah, you'll receive dreamy, timeless images of exceptional quality.
If you're on the hunt for a genuine, passionate wedding photographer who can innovatively capture the most significant moments of your wedding, look no further. Rebekah Bianca Photography is a leading Adelaide wedding photography company known for their perfect blend of professionalism, talent, and fun - with a touch of playfulness thrown into the mix.
When working with Rebekah Bianca Photography, you'll feel that you're working with a good friend throughout the entire process - which is precisely Rebekah's goal. Rebekah draws out the most beautiful, authentic images when her couples feel as happy and comfortable as can be, for it's in those moments when the real magic happens.
Experienced and knowledgeable, Rebekah uses her years of photographic and multimedia study - lest we forget to mention her hands-on experience in the field - to masterfully capture stunning wedding photos of excellent calibre.
“Photos are absolutely beautiful. We are super happy with the service provided by Rebekah. She was a joy to work with on our wedding day and I can't believe how many photos she was able to capture during our wedding. I would highly recommend her services.” - Sharon H.
What you’ll love about working with Rebekah Bianca Photography for your Adelaide wedding:
- Flawless photographs. You won’t be disappointed when working with Rebekah Bianca Photography. Her authentic, driven nature not only has the power to ensure comfort, excitement, and ease throughout the process, but her high-quality results speak for themselves.
- You can leave the details to her. Rebekah Bianca Photography will take you out for a cup of coffee to determine your vision for the day. Here, she will also draw up a photography plan. After that, you can rest assured the ins and outs of your wedding's photographic process are entirely taken care of.
- You’ll be inspired. Rebekah’s life-loving disposition won’t only create an inviting, energetic atmosphere on your wedding day, but will inspire you to do as she does - have an incredible “shot at life!”
What’s included in Rebekah Bianca Photography wedding packages:
Rebekah Bianca Photography offers several wedding packages. Some inclusions are as follows:
- Full wedding day photography and/or videography coverage
- What ever hours coverage you like (miniumum booking 3 hours)
- A USB of high-resolution photographs
- An online gallery where you can order prints, download digital copies and share with friends and family
- A Luxury custom-designed wedding album
- By the Hour rates for more intimate weddings and elopements
Highlights of working with Rebekah Bianca Photography:
- An authentic, original photographer who lives her best life and helps couples live theirs
- Creative sphere of photography and editing styles
- A photography “run-through” at the venue for no additional cost
- Exceeded expectations
- A quick turnaround - you’ll receive your wedding photos in less than four weeks in peak seasons and within two in off-seasons
Can you photograph both the bride and groom getting ready?
Rebekah will always allow time to get to both locations to photograph each party getting ready. However, whether or not she can photograph both parties depends on how far apart they are distance-wise. To better understand if she’ll have the capacity to capture both parties, Rebekah creates a visual timeline prior to the wedding to ensure that she is exactly where she needs to be, capturing your significant moments.
“Wow... no words can describe how amazing our photos are. She has very high attention to detail, awesome ideas, is super friendly and was an absolute gem to work with on our wedding day. The photo book she put together for us is outstanding. Highly recommend and can’t wait to use her for additional family photos.” - Natasha H.
Hi Brides and Grooms!
My name is Rebekah but once we have met you can call me Beki! Speaking of that, let's meet! It is the best way to make you feel at ease knowing your photography desires will be met on your special day! Planning weddings and being a professional photographer are both very busy jobs, so let's lock in the date! And leave the rest to me!
I will blend into your wedding like another guest but you will be amazed when you see the moments I capture!
Mrs Rebekah Bianca
Owner and Photographer