“Absolutely fantastic! The violins were perfect and made the ceremony very elegant. I would recommend Areato to anyone getting married.”
What you can expect when working with Areato for your wedding:
- Breathtaking music. Passionate violinists, Leah and Georgia, play absolutely beautiful music together. It’s romantic, relaxing, and oh-so-classy. Trust us, their sound brings a touch of sophistication and elegance to each wedding they perform at.
- Highly trained musicians. Both of these talented musicians trained at and graduated from one of the most prestigious musical institutions in Australia - Sydney Conservatorium of Music. So you can rest assured your ceremony or cocktail hour music is in good hands.
- Performance experience. This violin/string duo have more than 15 years of professional musicianship experience, and have played their heavenly music at many important events over this time, including at events at the Sydney Opera House foreshore, Government House and St Mary’s Cathedral.
- Classical, jazz, pop songs. Areato’s Leah and Georgia have a repertoire of classical, pop, and jazz songs for you to choose from, which includes a broad range of music. In their song list, you will find Yellow by Coldplay, All You Need is Love by The Beatles, Norah Jones’ Don’t Know Why, and Bach, among other delightful tunes.
Here’s what else you need to know about Areato.
- Specially tailored repertoire. Areato’s Leah and Georgia can learn a song for you if you have something specific in mind. They’re always looking to provide a tailored, personalised service for their couples.
- Ceremonies and cocktail hour. Areato can play their music during the ceremony, before guests arrive, during cocktail hour, the signing of the register, as the bridal party leave, and even during your reception dinner, too.
- Sydney location. Leah and Georgia frequently play their gorgeous music at weddings around Sydney and the Southern Highlands.
- Classical or pop vocalist. Areato can arrange for a pop or classical vocalist to sing alongside them as they perform, further creating an enchanting, magical atmosphere.
Tell us 3+ things clients love about working with you?
- Our professionalism. We are dedicated to providing beautiful music with impeccable communication with our clients in the lead up to their special day or event. Areato has been providing the music for weddings and special events for over 15 years and provide a seamless experience from start to finish.
- Our music. Being both classically trained in the violin, we are highly skilled and our clients are always impressed with the beautiful music we bring to their wedding day. As well as classical music we love playing jazz and pop covers to add a contemporary and fun musical experience for our clients.
- Our vibe. We have both planned our own weddings and know just how important it is to have the right professionals on board for your big day or event. We dress the part to match the elegance of your event and we are genuinely excited and feel privileged to share in your special day. We believe music sets the tone for the event and we are committed to making it a beautiful and memorable musical experience for our clients.
“Areato brings the beauty and elegance of string music to your wedding or special occasion. We create a tailored soundscape that enhances the mood of your event, producing musical moments that last a lifetime.” Leah and Georgia