Maurice Milani Entertainer is an experienced, talented wedding musician with an incredible voice and a reputation for excellence. A gifted wedding singer and guitarist, he describes his musical style as ‘Neil Diamond with a touch of Michael Bublé’, but his setlist covers more than just these two musical legends.
Weddings with Maurice can lean more towards dance and pop, or they can include rock anthems and smooth jazz - whatever you desire, this adaptable musician can make it happen. With Maurice at the helm of your wedding music, you can expect a crisp performance, lovely, down-to-earth musician, and plenty of compliments from your guests.
“Maurice Milani has been working with us at Pizzini Winery for a number of years, we love having him come to our events and play. He always plays music that our guests can either sit back and tap their toes to or if they wish, get up and dance to. His covers range from Neil Diamond classics to current hits and they always go down a treat with our visitors. We would recommend Maurice for any event including weddings, birthday parties or bigger gatherings.” Natalie
What you'll love about working with Maurice Milani Entertainer for your wedding:
- Versatile music styles. Whether you’re more inclined to bop along to a good pop hit or enjoy the smooth, soulful sounds of jazz, this flexible musician can meet your needs, with Maurice able to perform ballads, acoustic, rock, dance, and much more.
- Can act as MC. If none of your family members is willing to MC - and hey, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea - Maurice will gladly step up to the task. This musician is confident in front of crowds, he’s engaging, and will let all your guests exactly what the deal is.
Highlights of working with Maurice Milani Entertainer:
- 28+ years of industry experience
- Plays a wide variety of genres
- Performed in Vic snowfields and cruise ships
- Tailors setlists to your liking
Examples of the songs Maurice Milani Entertainer can play.
- Africa by Toto
- Country Roads by John Denver
- Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac
- I Feel Good by James Brown
- I’m A Believer by Smashmouth
“I booked Maurice for my daughter’s wedding, and everything went off without a hitch. Maurice was incredibly professional, turning up with plenty of time so we weren’t concerned about ‘where is the entertainment?’ Maurice was the MC and was funny, charming and made the day that extra bit special for us. Thank you, Maurice. We will be recommending you to our friends whose son is getting married soon.” Anne