Featuring some of Australia’s most talented live entertainers, Radio Club Band are renowned for their incredible sound and high-energy performances. They'll create the perfect ambience for your ceremony while ensuring the dancefloor stays packed all night during your reception! You’ll love Radio Club Band’s bespoke and affordable entertainment packages for your Queensland wedding.
If you’re looking for amazing, affordable entertainment for your Queensland wedding, you’ve come to the right place! With years of experience, Radio Club Band’s incredible full-time musicians are known for their energy, passion, and professionalism. Club Band’s 140+ glowing reviews here on Easy Weddings are proof of their dedication to providing unforgettable entertainment at weddings across Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Byron Bay, and the Sunshine Coast.
Whether you’re after a soothing acoustic performance for your ceremony or an energetic live band for your reception, Radio Club Band will create the perfect mood for every moment of your special day. They understand that you’ll want atmospheric music early on, and later in the night, a lively dance party jam-packed with all of your favourite tunes.
"Radio Club Band were amazing! So awesome! Everyone was raving about them. and the music set the whole dancefloor on fire. People who don't normally dance were up and dancing. So wonderful! I couldn't praise them enough." - Abi S.
What you’ll love about working with Radio Club Band for your Queensland wedding:
- Their talented musicians. Club Band is Australia’s premier wedding entertainment company, bringing together some of the country’s best live musicians. These experienced professionals will blow you away with their incredible voices and impressive musical performances.
- Their professionalism. Radio Club Band have years of experience when it comes to crafting the perfect soundtrack for weddings. They are proud to offer a truly personalised service and will curate a bespoke entertainment package that matches your wedding style and budget.
- Their energetic performances. In a nutshell, the talented musicians from Radio Club Band Queensland are experts at getting any wedding party up and kickin' it on the dancefloor! They’ll put together a killer setlist for your wedding based on your top ten songs and favourite music genres.
What live music options do you offer for weddings?
- Acoustic Musicians/Singers (Solo, Duo or Trio)
- Classical Strings (Duo, Trio or Quartet)
- 3 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Drums and Bass
- 4 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums and Bass
- 5 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass and Saxophone
- 6 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass, Saxophone and Trumpet
- 7 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass, Saxophone, Trumpet and Trombone
- 7 Piece Band - Vocals/Guitar OR Keys, Keys or Guitar, Drums, Bass, Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone and Percussion
How long will the band play for?
During a five hour period, the band will play an equivalent of four x 45-minute sets. This can be spaced any way you require according to your wedding flow.
Do you cater to song requests?
Once you’ve booked Radio Club Band for your wedding, they’ll ask you for ten songs you love and any songs you don’t want to be played on the night. This helps to create the perfect soundtrack to your wedding by playing genres of music you enjoy. If possible, Club Band’s musicians will happily accept your guests’ song requests and incorporate them into the setlist.
What other services do you offer for weddings?
Club Band also offers photography and videography services and can curate a bespoke package to include photography, video, and live music for your wedding.
"Radio Club Band are amazing I could not recommend anyone higher than these guys. They know how to create an atmosphere and get everyone up dancing. I know that this will not be the last time I hire them!" - Kathy T.
I'm Quinn, vocalist, guitarist, and band bookings manager. I'm here to oversee every enquiry personally, make sure I answer all your questions, and match your event to an absolutely outstanding band lineup. I've been a band leader for more than 10 years, toured the country many times, and now perform at over 100 weddings and corporate events every year. My passion is live entertainment, and my experience will save you a lot of time. I'll help you organise an evening to remember!
Mr Quinn McHugh
Band Bookings Manager