Gavin Libotte Guitar is well known across Sydney for executing classy and engaging wedding entertainment. Specialising in instrumental mixes of jazz, Latin, Spanish, classical, pop, and world music, the collective (led by guitarist Gavin Libotte) is also renowned for improvisations that add originality, energy, and variety to every performance. To make every wedding beautiful, memorable, and unique, the band happily learns your favourite tracks for the ceremony and first dance at no extra cost.
“They have their own great arrangements of some classic tunes, and they are terrific musicians. They were able to offer advice and guidance when it was needed, and even to accommodate a special request for a special song for us (Outkast's Hey Ya which was not in their usual repertoire) and they learned it and created their own arrangement and their version was terrific! The perfect music for a very happy day.” Nigel M
For the past 20 years, the band has performed at hundreds of weddings and concerts throughout Australia, supporting industry legends on tour. They can function as a collective or handpick as individuals, offering solo guitar, duo, trio, quartet, or quintet arrangements. The larger groupings usually include a second guitar or cello, bass, percussion. They also offer vocals, violin, flute, saxophone, accordion, or trumpet. If you can’t imagine your reception without a DJ, they can also help you out there!
About the Gavin Libotte Guitar wedding packages
Wedding packages start from $500 and depend on the number of performers, wedding location, duration of performance and travel time.
- Live music played as guests arrive at the ceremony
- Your choice of ceremony songs
- During post-ceremony canapés
- Gavin personally arranges and learns any song request on guitar.
Ceremony + Reception:
- Ceremony inclusions as listed above
- Wedding reception entertainment through canapés, sit-down meal, first dance and more
- Option for a duo, trio, quartet
- DJ or dance band
- Live music as guests arrive for drinks
- Live dinner music
- The choice for duo, trio, quartet
- DJ or dance band
- Gavin personally arranges and learns song requests
What you’ll love about Gavin Libotte Guitar for your Sydney wedding:
- Booked by couples of all cultures and religions. They cater to church and secular ceremonies and non-traditional, same-sex, and foreign language occasions.
- Your wedding song captured forever. Their premium package includes a recorded version of your song request for your videographer to cut your wedding film, too!
- Award-winning guitarist. Gavin has received numerous awards over his career and has been acclaimed for several guitar compositions since 2010. He is a Global Music Award Silver Medal Winner for his compositions and debut vocal art pop album Goldfynch, a collaboration with his wife, vocalist Niyati Libotte.
Highlights of Gavin Libotte Guitar Sydney:
- Award-winning musical collective
- Book solo, duo, trio, quartet, quintet arrangements
- Instrumentals, Vocals, DJ
- Wedding packages from $500