When your voice has been compared to jazz legends like Chet Baker and Bobby Darin, you’ve clearly got a good thing going. This is precisely the case for SwinginGoodTime’s Paul Sun, who has built a reputation across Sydney and beyond for his breathtaking vocal abilities. Performing a repertoire of hits across jazz, swing, blues, and Latin genres, Paul (along with his exceptional ensemble) is the perfect accompaniment to your aisle walk, first dance, or reception celebration.
“SwinginGoodTime played at both our wedding ceremony and our wedding reception. Paul and his team were a delight to deal with from start to finish. He gave great advice on what arrangement would work best for our number of guests and what would create the feeling we wanted at both our ceremony and our reception venue. Paul catered to our song choices for special moments throughout the day and reminded us to "enjoy the moment" and focus on what was really important (the fact that we were marrying our best friend). Best of all, they created a wonderful atmosphere for our guests and we got lots of fantastic feedback on the night.” Katie A
SwinginGoodTime Sydney can perform as:
- A duo or trio, perfect for intimate cocktail events and ceremonies. This would consist of Paul on bass and vocals, and your choice of guitarist OR keyboardist as a duo; add a drummer or horn (sax/trumpet) player for a trio.
- A quartet (drummer AND horn player), ideal for dinner and dancing receptions.
- A quintet (drummer and multiple horns) to bring that big band feel to your lively reception.
What you’ll love about SwinginGoodTime Sydney:
- Their extensive repertoire. With more than 200 songs in their catalogue, your wedding day playlist is sure to feature all the jazz, soul, and blues classics you love.
- The arrangement options. Paul works with the best jazz musicians in Sydney, and can create the perfect arrangement depending on what your wedding requires; something small and intimate or a party atmosphere.
- Equipment included. No need for you to hire equipment when SwinginGoodTime supplies their own PA and portable power. If you’re after something extra, there may be some added hire fees.
Highlights of SwinginGoodTime Sydney:
- Customised quotes
- From duos to quintets
- Perfect for ceremonies and receptions