“Having performed at weddings all across Europe, I am sure of one thing - wedding music is always as unique as the couple tying the knot! I would love to work with you to provide a tailored musical performance that makes your wedding day that much more special!” - Stephanie Sarah
What you can expect when working with Stephanie Sarah for your Melbourne wedding:
- Beautiful music. From classical to instrumental background music, Stephanie plays absolutely divine songs at weddings. Using her exceptional talent and years of experience, Stephanie plays dreamy music - your guests will just love the smooth sounds and romantic atmosphere that comes with having a cellist in the room!
- Qualified professional. Stephanie has her Bachelor's Degree and Masters in Cello Performance and has been studying this fine art for the past eight years, including at the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester and at the Music and Arts University of the City of Vienna. And we haven’t even started on all the awards she’s won...
- Highly experienced cellist. Stephanie has played her incredible music all around the world, including at VIP sporting events in the UK. Talk about impressive... Your guests will enjoy the soulful sounds of this talented performer!
- Bespoke wedding music. Being the talented cellist she is, Stephanie can work with couples to create a custom set list that they’re happy with. Whether you have any ideas in mind or simply want to request your favourite love song, Stephanie is open to ideas and will happily accommodate them where possible!
Here’s what else you need to know about Stephanie Sarah:
- Wedding packages. Stephanie offers a range of convenient wedding packages for couples to choose from! These flexible wedding music packages might include high impact evening performances, ceremony music and reception music, with your choice of acoustic or electric cello.
- Warm manner. Did we forget to mention that Stephanie is absolutely lovely to work with? She’s charming, polite and bubbly - not to mention she is friendly and loves a good chat. We think you’ll find working with this talented cellist a complete walk in the park.
- Organised and punctual. Stephanie has an uncanny ability… she’s never late. We mean never. It must have something to do with her impeccable time management and organisational skills, perhaps it’s that trusty planner of hers...
“I want your wedding to be unique and for your music to reflect the relationship you share with your partner. For whichever package you select, we can work together to determine the songs you’d like to be played and the ambience that you want to create. If you aren’t quite sure, I am more than happy to suggest ideas.” Stephanie Sarah