Sarah Munnings Jewellery is a talented self-taught wedding jeweller servicing Australia Wide. Sarah offers couples the chance to design and create their own wedding bands in a fun, creative workshop. From minimalist sterling silver designs to intricate, unique styles — the possibilities are endless. Choose from her existing collection or enjoy crafting something truly one-of-a-kind.
Looking for a stunning, handcrafted wedding ring for your partner? If so, the artistic Sarah Munnings can accommodate! Focussed on sustainability, Sarah uses recycled materials and workshop scraps — refining them into exquisite, unique jewels. She offers a fantastic 'create your own wedding ring' service, where you can design and craft your own wedding band under Sarah's expert guidance.
What you'll love about working with Sarah Munnings Jewellery for your wedding:
- Unique wedding rings. Sarah has a knack for designing and handcrafting stunning, unique wedding rings. Well-versed in a variety of styles, she will listen to your ideas and turn them into a beautiful reality. If you'd like to surprise your love with a piece that truly encapsulates you and your partner's connection, love, and personality — look no further!
- Create your own ring. Sarah offers couples the chance to handmake their own wedding bands under her expert supervision. She will provide all the required materials and tools for an amazing hands-on experience. And one of the best parts? These workshops can be conducted from the comfort of your own home!
What is involved in the 'Create Your Own Wedding Ring' workshop?
- Two-hour workshop
- All materials provided
- Expert guidance
- Sterling silver — starting at $250 per ring
- 9ct Gold / Rose Gold — starting at $550 per ring (up to 3mm wide)
- Travel within 25km of Clayton
Highlights of working with Sarah Munnings Jewellery
- Talented, self-taught wedding jeweller
- Stunning, handmade pieces
- Create Your Own Wedding Ring workshops
- Sustainable materials
- Open, comfortable atmosphere
Sarah Munnings is a self taught jewellery artist who adores working with clients to bring their designs to life, especially enjoying unconventional and quirky pieces including a beautiful ring created specially for a Lord of the Rings loving client. Her experimental style, interactive design process and re-engineering mind bring your ideas to life.
All her work is handmade in Melbourne with her own skilled hands.
Sarah welcomes everyone to her workshop and classes, she has established her work