“Zara is truly amazing! Her work is so beautiful and she is willing to work with you to create your vision. Zara created beautiful gold name cards for our wedding and custom signage. Our guests loved them so much! I would highly recommend Zara and can’t wait to work with her again in the future.” Sarah
What you can expect when working with Inkwell By Zara for your wedding:
- Minimalist, modern style. Zara’s wedding stationery designs are uncluttered and elegant, with her minimalist templates and high-quality materials creating a sophisticated piece of art.
- Bespoke or semi-custom. Inkwell By Zara can create both bespoke and semi-custom designs for their clients. This means couples can let their imaginations run wild and create a stunning design with Zara, or they can choose from one of Zara’s pre-designed collections and tailor the design to their liking.
- Premium-quality work. Everything from the design to the materials used and customer service is absolutely exquisite at Inkwell By Zara. You’ll be blown away by the impressive letterpressing, thoughtful arrangements, and extensive range of dreamy options. Which leads us to...
- Range of options. The extensive range of wedding stationery items includes modern wedding invitations, save-the-dates, place cards, welcome cards, and much more.
- Qualified graphic designer. Creative with a passion for art, Zara studied graphic design at Billy Blue College of Design, a prestigious institution with a stellar reputation.
Here’s what else you need to know about Inkwell By Zara.
- Print methods. Zara has teamed up with some of Australia’s best printers to bring you a variety of print methods, which will give your design that extra special touch. This includes digital print, white ink printing, letterpress, and hot foil stamping.
- Plenty of colour choices. From biscotti and duck egg to wild rose and soft peach, there are many bold and neutral-toned colours to choose from. And if you can’t decide? You're welcome to choose one colour for your stationery and another for your envelope.
- Invite shape. While it’s common to have a rectangular-shaped wedding invitation, why settle for standard? Inkwell By Zara has many shapes they can print your text on, including circles, squares, long arches, and 15 degrees.
- Available nationwide. While Zara’s creative studio is based in New South Wales, her beautiful designs can be delivered anywhere in Australia.
“I had my wedding place cards made by Zara and I was blown away. Such beautiful work and she was so accommodating and adaptable. They were better than I expected, definitely would recommend!” Tonaya