Nerida Fay is a talented graphic designer with over 20 years of professional experience. Accommodating and hardworking, this professional can design wedding stationery like no one else. Whether it’s a save the date, place card, invitation, menu, or otherwise, Nerida - operating under the business name Elefont Wedding & Event Stationery - can design a bespoke stationery set that you’ll adore. And if you’re not the creative type? Nerida has a range of pre-designed collections for you to choose from.
“Stationery has always been my passion, so in 2010 when a friend asked me to plan and theme her wedding, it led to the start of Elefont. Now, I’m designing and printing wedding and party stationery for people all over Australia and have even created designs for brides in Ireland and America!” Nerida, Graphic & Stationery Designer
What you can expect when working with Elefont Boutique Stationery for your wedding:
- Gorgeous collections. Elefont offers a range of stunning designs for couples to choose from, including dreamy botanical-inspired stationery.
- Range of wedding stationery options. From RSVP cards to wedding invitations and menus, Elefont can design all your wedding stationery for you - there’s nothing they can’t do.
- Bespoke designs. If you have something in mind, Nerida can happily work with you to design a custom collection that perfectly aligns with your wedding theme.
- 20 years of graphic design. Nerida has been a graphic designer for more than 20 years, and can use her know-how and savviness to create the stationery of your dreams!
Here’s what else you need to know about Elefont Boutique Stationery.
- Nationwide delivery. Elefont Boutique Stationery deliver their dreamy designs all across Australia.
- Wedding planners and journals. If you can’t go anywhere without your trusty planner, then you’ll love that Elefont can offer you tailored wedding planners and journals.
- Packages. You're welcome to design all your wedding stationery needs with Elefont by choosing one of their oh-so-convenient wedding packages.