If you’re looking to add some extra magic, romance, and charm to your wedding day, you’ll love what South Coast Tipis has to offer. With a strong focus on showcasing the South Coast’s authentic, natural beauty, this team of innovative professionals provides couples with gorgeous, Nordic tipis of all shapes and sizes. You can let your creativity run wild with a choice of stunning lighting, furniture hire, and blooms.
From single tipis to double or triple tipis with a capacity of up to 180 guests, the choice is yours! If you’re planning a cosy, ambient wedding experience, you may choose to keep the sides of the tipi down for some extra atmosphere. If, however, an airy, sunkissed vibe is what you’re after, you can keep the sides up. The tipi frame is a striking feature in and of itself — especially if you choose to decorate with dreamy lighting.
“I don’t know where to start! These guys are some of the best human beings you will meet! They travelled through storms, floodwaters, and muddy, boggy roads to build us the most magical Tipi we have ever seen! They worked hours in the pouring rain in a town that had flooded the day before all to make sure our wedding day went ahead! Absolute champions! The team were so easy to deal with, very responsive, affordable, and talented. I loved the magic feel the tipi gave our wedding. It was something I can't explain but only feel. It was amazing, beautiful, magic, cosy, breathtaking, and so much more! You won't be disappointed. I can truly promise YOU!” — Leah S.
What you’ll love about working with South Coast Tipis for your wedding:
- Elegant Nordic wedding tipis. If you want to add some charm, whimsy, or sophistication to your wedding day, South Coast Tipis’ chic, Nordic tipis will do the trick. You can use these spaces however you please — as a backdrop to your ceremony, to host an ambient wedding reception dinner, or even as a romantic, secluded space for deep and meaningful conversations. Whatever your wedding vision is, South Coast Tipis’ enchanting tents won’t disappoint. These cosy, glowing tipis will welcome your guests with an undeniable sense of Nordic charm, comfort, and magic.
- Stunning styling options. South Coast Tipis and their collaborative styling companies — Heart and Timber and Piccolo and Poppi — will assist you in bringing the space to life with stunning, stylish decor and mood lighting. Rustic timber tables, bamboo chairs, luscious floral arrangements, fairy lights, woven matting, warm white lights, blankets, pillows, and festoon lights are just a sprinkle of what’s available to you. They can also provide a striking handcrafted dancefloor if needed.
- Professional, warm, thoughtful team. If you value high-quality customer service, you’ll love working with the South Coast Tipis team. These three Coal Coast guys aim to showcase the South Coast’s natural beauty and sustainable event spaces through their idyllic tipis. For a spectacular, unique wedding experience, they have you covered. From set-up and pack-down to providing a generator and extra features if required, you won’t have to worry about a thing.
Highlights of working with South Coast Tipis:
- Charming, elegant, Nordic tipis
- Various shapes and sizes
- Gorgeous styling options and hire items
- Thoughtful, organised team
- Capacity of up to 180 seated guests (tent sides up)
“We had South Coast Tipis at our wedding in February. They were super responsive, professional, and awesome to work with from the beginning. We were blown away by how amazing the tipi was, and it fit perfectly with our wedding theme and vision for the day. We originally organised the tipi for extra shade and because we loved the look — but it ended up being an amazing wet weather option! We highly recommend South Coast Tipis! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!” — Sheridynn M.