Add a touch of vintage charm to your wedding and impress your guests with Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars, based on the Gold Coast. Whether you’d like to serve wine, beer, cider, Prosecco, or Champagne at your wedding, Vintage on Tap will have a unique mobile keg bar to suit your needs. Their talented team of bartenders and premium beverage suppliers will ensure your wedding bar is a hit.
Based on the Gold Coast, Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars offers a truly unique experience for your wedding with their one-of-a-kind mobile bars. They work with a variety of premium beverage suppliers to provide beer, wines, ciders, cocktails, Prosecco, Champagne, and espresso martinis on tap. If you would prefer to choose your own drinks supplier, Vintage on Tap also have a BYO option and are able to help with suggestions, no matter your budget.
“I have had the pleasure of working with the beautiful Georgina & David of Vintage on Tap on multiple occasions. They have a range of carts and packages and honestly, these guys are so unique and everyone loves them. Now tell me who doesn't love an espresso martini on tap. Quite the show stopper with your guests! I highly recommend Vintage on Tap for all of your bar and beverage needs.” - Janette N
What you’ll love about Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars for your Gold Coast wedding:
- Their experienced team. David and Georgina from Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars pride themselves on creating memorable experiences at weddings and other special events. If you are after a more personalised service, their friendly team of experienced bartenders can serve drinks throughout your wedding.
- Their wide range of mobile bars. No matter your beverage preference, Vintage on Tap will have a unique mobile keg bar to suit your wedding needs. Choose from their classic Vino Van, Champagne Traveller, Prosecco Parlour, or self-serve Vintage Flower Cart.
- Their unique add-ons. To elevate your wedding even further, Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars also offer a range of additional services. Along with their mobile keg bars, they can supply giant garden games, styled candy/dessert bars, drink dispensers, glassware hire, and styled ice bucket stations.
What services do Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars provide?
- Vino Van. The Vino Van comes with your choice of wines, including white, red, and Prosecco, which you can select from their list of suppliers. If you would like to have beer or cider at your wedding, Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars can also have these tapped for you, from one of their suppliers or one of your own. The Vino Van setup includes an intimate seating area for two, a candelabra, a rug, and the use of an ice bucket station.
- Champagne Traveller. Your wedding guests can enjoy Champagne on tap from this beautiful mobile bar. The Champagne Traveller setup includes a vintage Champagne ice bucket station, French Provincial chandelier, and two RSA trained staff.
- Prosecco Parlour. Perfect for a wedding with an extra touch of class, the Prosecco Parlour is themed with a crystal chandelier, mat, small table, and two chairs.
- Vintage Cart. This gorgeous vintage flower cart is perfect for smaller weddings and can be decorated to suit any theme. The cart is Vintage on Tap’s custom self-serve option, allowing you to choose your preferred beverage. They will tap it and drop it off at your wedding location then pick it up when you’re done.
- Giant Garden Games. As well as their incredible range of mobile keg bars, Vintage on Tap also hires out a variety of garden games to keep your wedding guests entertained. Choose from Connect Four, naughts and crosses, giant Jenga, pick-up sticks, bocce, and quoits. Their garden games bundle includes all six games for $200.
Can I find my own drinks supplier to use with a Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bar?
Yes. You are more than welcome to find your own suppliers for the drinks you’re after, or Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars can make it easier for you and point you in the right direction with some suggestions for all of your beverage needs, whatever your budget. They partner with premium suppliers of white wines, red wines, Prosecco, beer, and ciders.
Does Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars travel outside of the Gold Coast for weddings?
Yes. Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars can bring their vintage charm to any large or small wedding on the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Northern NSW, and surrounds.
Can Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars supply extra staff to serve drinks at weddings?
Yes. Vintage on Tap Mobile Keg Bars can arrange for additional staff to serve drinks at a cost of $50 per person, per hour.
“Vintage on Tap were at our wedding and they blew our guests away! They loved the mobile bar and its elegance. Georgina and David were amazing to work with. Highly recommend.” - Rachal E
Founders, Georgina and David were inspired to provide a mobile but classy experience to events on the Gold Coast. They set out to create something unique and memorable. This is how Vintage On Tap was born.
Georgina and David Tenaglia