“I had my first visit to Blow Kulture over the weekend and loved my first visit. The space is beautiful, the staff are friendly and my blow dry was beautiful. I highly recommend the girls to anyone who wants a blow out or style.” Lou
What you can expect when working with Blow Kulture for your wedding:
- Beautiful makeup. If you’re not so skilled in styling your hair and make up application, you’re best leaving it to the experts for your wedding day! The team at Blow Kulture can apply your makeup so it stays put all night, and can withstand all those happy tears you will no doubt be crying! Whether you’re after a smokey eye, bronzed look, or natural face of makeup, this team can make it happen.
- Stunning hairstyling. You might like an elegant hairdo for long hair, or perhaps you have a short pixie crop and want to style it differently. Whatever the case, the experienced and talented hairdressers at Blow Kulture will style your hair so you feel extra beautiful and confident on your wedding day.
- Delicious cocktails. Um, is this the best idea ever? This salon has its own bar, and serves delicious cocktails to all their customers. There are a number of cocktails available, but our pick is the Frozade Fruit Cocktail. This contains rose and lemonade, which is then blitzed with seasonal fruit. We just know your bridal party will be excited to get ready with a drink in hand! (Who doesn’t?)
- Fun environment. With a bar on-site, it’s hard not to get swept up in the delightfully fun and light-hearted atmosphere. The team is upbeat and friendly, the store is stylish and trendy, and the drinks keep everyone in a good mood. What’s not to love?
- Talented professionals. These experienced and talented professionals are oh-so good at what they do, and they’re also very knowledgeable. So if you need advice or recommendations, this team can help. They can recommend hairstyles with braids and curls that will look fantastic and stay put your entire wedding. And let you know what may be the best wedding makeup for blue eyes. Whatever you need, this team has you covered.
Here’s what else you need to know about Blow Kulture.
- Mornington Peninsula. This boutique blow wave and cocktail bar is located on Victoria’s gorgeous Mornington Peninsula - just near the beach, so if your venue is in the nearby area, this team is an ideal choice for your wedding hair and makeup.
- Incredible service. This team pride themselves on offering only exceptional customer service - they want all their clients, especially bridal parties, feeling and looking their best when they leave the salon. You can expect helpful, friendly professionals who genuinely care about giving you an incredible makeover.
- Food platter. For larger groups and bridal parties, Blow Kulture can arrange a heavenly and delicious food platter for you to snack on between cocktails. Talk about a luxurious wedding day morning...
- Drinks menu. This cocktail bar has an impressive drinks list to choose from. Why not start with a prosecco before moving on to a Bass & Flinders Gin 10? There are also some non-alcoholic options for those who don’t wish to drink.
“Ammmaazzzzing experience, so relaxing and inviting, the girls are gorgeous. Definitely my go-to for anything hair…” Tracy