Situated on the Central Coast, M Flair Hair Artistry is a highly-rated mobile hairstyling service with a reputation for providing dreamy, long-lasting results. Popular among brides who are after a luxurious experience, this company is a wonderful option if you’re on the hunt for a professional, friendly and experienced bridal hairstylist. They’re very skilled, so whether you’re after a modern half-up half-down look, boho hairstyle, or chic updo, this team can make it happen - you need only ask.
Led by highly capable bridal hairstylist, Monica Walker, this team will do their absolute best to make you feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day. So how do they do this? Well, for starters they ensure your hair style is exactly what you ask for, lasts the entire evening, and matches your wedding style. They use premium, salon-quality hair products and stay up to date with all the latest techniques and trends, too. They also like to pamper their brides (and bridesmaids!) on the morning of their wedding, ensuring they feel calm and relaxed before the best day of their lives.
“Monica was a great asset to the day! She was fun, worked well with the makeup artist and made the day stress free! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a hair stylist. She did 8 people's hair in a short amount of time and we all looked great. It stayed put all night long as well! If you needed a sign to book her, this is it! Go on, do it!" Emily
What you can expect when working with M Flair Hair Artistry for your wedding:
- Tailored hairstyles. This team is highly experienced and knowledgeable, so they’ll be able to create a gorgeous look that’s tailored to your wedding theme and personal choices.
- Experienced bridal hairstylist. With more than 11 years of experience, you can bet that your stunning bridal hairstyle will be beautiful and last the entire evening - no retouches in the bathroom necessary!
- Mobile service. Convenient and accessible, M Flair Hair Artistry will travel to you on the morning of your wedding. This means more time for sleeping and eating a hearty breakfast.
- Pampering and fun. M Flair Hair Artistry creates a fun, lighthearted atmosphere on the morning of your wedding in order to shake any last minute nerves - getting ready will feel like one big party.
Here’s what else you need to know about M Flair Hair Artistry.
- Location. As a mobile hair service for brides, M Flair Hair Artistry can conveniently travel to your location on the morning of your wedding. They provide their services in the Hunter Valley, Central Coast, or Port Stephens areas.
- Latest trends and fashion. This exceptional company prioritises learning the latest trends and techniques in the hairstyling world in order to provide you with the best possible bridal look.
- Excellent service. Booking with M Flair Hair Artistry is an absolute breeze, with this company providing great customer service and a friendly professional who is open and approachable.
- Affordable pricing. M Flair Hair Artistry offers their exceptional services at great prices, with mothers of the bride and groom receiving a $10 discount.
“M Flair Hair Artistry did my bridal and bridesmaids hair and it was absolutely amazing. She listened to my ideas and provided professional advice, which was exactly what I needed. All the girls' hair looked so beautiful and stayed in place all day. Monica's down to earth and friendly nature was so comforting and put me at ease on my wedding day. I highly recommend M Flair Hair Artistry to anyone.” Emily M