Strike a Posie is a creative, professional floral boutique servicing the Melbourne, Yarra Valley, Mornington, and Dandenong Ranges regions. They boast exquisite everlasting floral designs of varying hues and styles — beautifully infused with natural, calming essential oils. From bold, vibrant table arrangements and precious moon wreaths to subtle, minimalistic bouquets, they can do it all.
Want to doll up your wedding space with timeless, everlasting blooms? If so, you’ll adore working with Strike A Posie. Thoughtfully infused with gorgeous, natural essential oils, your wedding flowers will be a unique sensory experience for the eyes, mind, and body. Whether you’re after a rustic dried arbour design, a signature vase arrangement, elegant table decor, or an eye-catching bouquet — Strike A Posie can accommodate. There's something for every taste and style, from subtle warm, peachy hues, soft blush tones, and classical white arrangements to vibrant pops of colour.
Strike A Posie can divine pieces seamlessly blend a variety of florals, colours, and fragrances. You and your guests will find yourselves mesmerised by the beauty and detail of the florals — intricately and carefully designed to please the senses. Strike A Posie iconic bloom sprays not only add a stunning scent to your wedding day but are also used to boost your mood, relax your body, and calm the mind. For outstanding, warm customer service and exquisitely designed floral arrangements, the talented Strike a Posie team have you covered.
What you’ll love about working with Strike A Posie for your Melbourne wedding:
- Stunning everlasting florals. Timeless dried or faux florals add a touch of class, charm, and romance to your wedding day. With a variety of gorgeous tones and textures to work with, Strike a Posie will create the wedding blooms of your dreams — whether a bold statement piece or a classic, minimalistic design. Not only will their everlasting florals doll up your wedding space and catch the eyes of many as you walk down the aisle, but you can take them home with you and admire and cherish them for years to come.
- Gorgeous essential oils. Strike A Posie strive to create an unforgettable, calming sensory experience for their couples by thoughtfully infusing their florals with exquisite essential oils. Their bloom sprays are extracted from beloved, naturally calming plants, including lavender and chamomile, and are used to bring mental, physical, and emotional relief, peace, and clarity. Pine, eucalyptus, frankincense, cedarwood, lemongrass, sandalwood, orange, and peppermint are just a sprinkle of the scents you can enjoy.
- Moon wreaths and floral hats. If you want to add some extra magic to your big day, Essential Blooms offers dreamy moon wreaths — plucked straight from the night sky just for you. These enchanting galactic creations can be used as stunning wall decor or even infused with your table arrangements. Floral hat decor is also available for that extra flair of personality — perfect for a vibrant, country wedding.
- Professional, warm customer service. Strike a Posie strive to create a one-of-a-kind, personalised experience for their couples. They will work closely with you to ensure you’re 110% satisfied with the final product — complimenting your overall wedding theme and personality as a couple.
Highlights of working with Strike A Posie Melbourne:
- Gorgeous, creative floral boutique
- Exquisite everlasting blooms
- Table decor, arbour arrangements, bouquets, and more!
- Beautiful essential oil bloom sprays
- Dreamy moon wreaths and hat florals
- Professional, warm customer service
Courtney and Jess met in an online Mothers Group in 2020. Their passion for business, innovation and design sparked a common interest and they soon became business partners. Not long after they opened their own store-front in the Dandenong Ranges. There is so much love, dedication & thought that goes into each and every floral piece. Jess is an upcoming bride herself is experienced and up-to-date with current bridal trends. We would absolutely love to help make the bridal flowers of your dreams!
Courtney and Jess Hutchinson