If the thought of throwing away your wedding bouquet is a little too much to bear, then you’ll love My Little Wildflower Co.’s unique service. This regional NSW-based company breathes new life into bouquets by preserving them in resin, and fashioning this into lovely, home decor.
Whether your floral bouquet was more rustic, formal, or tropical, all varieties of flower look terrific when solidified into one of My Little Wildflower Co.’s most popular shapes - including globes, moons, and chopping boards. Best described as stunning keepsakes, these gorgeous creations will brighten any home, and instantly transport whoever views it back to your magical wedding day.
“Beautiful handcrafted products. You can tell so much thought and care goes into each piece. I bought a dream catcher and it was just gorgeous and so well made!! Shopping through Wildflower co was overall a very pleasant experience and I would happily purchase from them again!” Keira
What you can expect when working with My Little Wildflower Co. on your wedding keepsake:
- Gorgeous, unique wedding keepsake. My Little Wildflower Co. will take your beautiful wedding florals and preserve them in a shape, leaving you with stunning decor that always puts a smile on your face.
- Range of beautiful options. From gorgeous platters and flower-embedded lights to preserved and pyramid flowers, there are plenty of unique ways to style your sweet, wedding keepsake.
- Your own custom order. If you have something specific in mind, My Little Wildflower Co. can create your own bespoke keepsake for you. They’re more than happy to work with you on a custom order that excites and delights you.
- Lovely, personalised service. My Little Wildflower Co. is owned by a warm, friendly businesswoman in a small, regional town, so you know she’ll show you the best possible hospitality and service.
- Delivery across Australia. While based in Reisdale, My Little Wildflower Co. can post their gorgeous floral creations all across the country.
“Absolutely LOVE my beautiful lamp, as well as a gorgeous cube and a sphere! I’ve bought them to decorate my Reiki practice and bring the nature in. And they’ve done so beautifully! Hailey has been very kind and caring from the beginning and very helpful with everything, thank you!” Isa
Highlights of working with My Little Wildflower Co.:
- Stunning wedding keepsake that’s a little out of the ordinary
- Plenty of dreamy options, including floral lights
- Can arrange custom orders that suit your unique needs
- Brilliant customer service from this team
- Proceeds go towards a small business owner from the bush
- Located in Braidwood, NSW, but deliver Australia wide
“I just ordered a very special gift for a friend. Ordering and communicating with Hailey around this was amazing, she was very helpful and lovely. Buying Australian and especially from the bush at the moment is just so important and extra special when the products are this lovely.” Bec