With over 28 years of collective wedding decor and designing experience, Dream Designers can turn your dream wedding into a reality. Unsure what you're looking for? No worries. This experienced decorating team will suggest wedding styling ideas that range from chic and sophisticated styling to obscure themes and contemporary ideas that fit with your venue and your desired colour scheme.
As a small business, Dream Designers can provide more attention to your wedding than some of the larger companies. They'll get to know you personally, and they genuinely care about your experience and ensuring your wedding decor matches your style goals.
What makes Dream Designers an ideal choice for your wedding?
- One-stop-shop. It’s always easier to find one team who can provide you with all the decor you need. Are you considering a bespoke wedding stage, a floral wall or balloon arch for that extra wow factor? With a vast range of quality decorator items, Dream Designers can provide it all.
- Bespoke service. Dream Designers understand that every couple is unique, and there is not a generic approach. From lighting, chairs, props and centrepieces to themed decor, every detail provided will transform both your ceremony and reception into a magical bridal extravaganza, unique to your personal style.
- Obligation-free consultations. Dream Designers would love to hear about what would make your dream wedding day. They'll provide you with expert wedding advice and ideas, all the while providing a personalised decor planning experience.
“Jenny and her team are so professional they made our room into a fairytale dream world. Perfect perfect perfect.” Sandi J.
What you can expect when you book Dream Designers for your wedding:
Having catered to weddings with different cultural/ tradition requirements and guest list sizes, Dream Designers are excellent at bringing your wishes to life.
“Dream Designers basically brought my vision of my wedding day out of my head and made it become a reality. They created the fairy wonderland that I wanted and made our day very special with their theming. Amazing!” Sarah C.
Here’s what else you need to know about Dream Designers:
- Last-minute bookings are welcomed (subject to availability)
- Based on the Gold Coast
- Open to all budgets
- Provide examples of previous wedding decor options, including those that are similar to your requirements
- Give suggestions on how to best showcase your wishes for a memorable occasion
“We loved our room layout, centrepieces, chair covers, and decorations. Jenny was so helpful and very easy, going! Our room looked beautiful, and exactly how we wanted it.” Kath M.
Can I do a consultation with Dream Designers before booking their services for my wedding?
Dream Designers offer consultation via phone call 0408 066 181, and are happy to meet with couples if they prefer a face-to-face meeting. With an unlimited exchange of emails and phone calls leading up to your wedding day, rest assured that planning with this team will be stress-free.
“These guys did an amazing job. Decorations looked beautiful. Definitely recommend Jeny, thank you.” Ashleigh B.
Combining all of this with your own personal ideas can only result in a truly unique day long to be remembered by all your guests and most importantly of all the bride and groom...
For more information on what we can do for you please visit our website or contact us.