Looking for a reliable and innovative caterer for weddings in the Yarra Valley and Melbourne? Edge Hospitality takes care of the whole process, with a wedding planner helping you create the perfect day. From intimate garden weddings for 30 guests to extravagant celebrations for 300 guests, they will assist in making the dream a reality.
“What makes us special is our desire to build strong long-lasting relationships, this is how a business grows, through positive word of mouth, it’s not who makes the most profit, it’s who gives the best experience.” Paul Cooper, Edge Hospitality director.
Whether you’re looking for a contemporary wedding with art, culture and history, a picturesque garden setting, or perhaps a marquee on your own property, Edge Hospitality offers menus and beverage options to create your perfect day. A team of chefs and service staff will work diligently to ensure your wedding is seamlessly delivered. They believe in creating fresh, creative food elegantly and tastefully.
What you’ll love about Edge Hospitality for your wedding:
- Bespoke menus. Using the freshest ingredients and local produce, the Edge Hospitality team creates bespoke menus that encapsulate your vision perfectly. Whether you’re looking for gourmet plates meals or delicious shared buffets, Edge Hospitality has got you covered.
- Beverages packages. Pair your grand feast with a delicious beverage! Edge Hospitality can help you select the best beverage options, including wines, beers, or even a signature cocktail. Ask about their “Bedford Booze Bus”.
- Venue partners. Edge Hospitality have a great relationship with Bianchet Winery and Acacia Ridge in the Yarra Valley, The Pavillion, and Yering Meadows.
What does a catering package from Edge Hospitality look like?
- Sit Down Dinner. Starting from $69pp, picture 2- or 3-courses with alternate drop entrees, main, and dessert. Price includes delicious housemade sourdough and side dishes, as well as wedding cake cut and served.
- Cocktail Wedding. Starting from $45pp (8 pieces pp), choose from hot or cold canapes with meat, seafood, and vegetarian options. COVID-19 safety measures are applied.
Highlights of Edge Hospitality:
- Operating across Yarra Valley and Melbourne
- Cocktail, multi-course plates, shared feast options
- Great venue partners