If the mere thought of aromatic Indian cuisine has your mouth watering, then you’ll love Indian Accent Catering for your Canberra wedding. Led by renowned Indian chef, Venkatesh Ramachandran, this wedding caterer supplies absolutely delicious, authentic Indian food for weddings, with each dish lovingly made from locally sourced ingredients.
Chef Venkatesh has been delighting couples with fresh, flavoursome Indian food for more than two decades now, but he still manages to find time to come up with exciting new offerings. That’s not to say some beloved classics aren’t on the menu, though. Indian Accent Catering, of course, offers traditional recipes like butter chicken, tikka masala, vindaloo, madras, korma - all those favourite dishes you reach for when craving a hearty, wholesome meal.
At your wedding, your guests will marvel at the delectable dishes, traditional and unique recipes, and superior service from this outstanding catering company.
“Amazing service to compliment the true flavours of some fine food. Very satisfying and we'll definitely be back on our next visit to Canberra.” Gisella
What you can expect when working with Indian Accent Catering for your Canberra wedding:
- Authentic, fresh Indian meals. Indian Accent Catering are leading providers of Indian cuisine in Canberra, with this 5-star company led by a renowned and talented Indian chef with more than 20 years of experience.
- Delicious flavours and spices. The meals served by Indian Accent Catering are truly sublime, with each dish promising delicious flavours and spices.
Highlights of working with Indian Accent Catering:
- Renowned Indian chef with 20+ years of experience
- Authentic, traditional Indian recipes
- Dishes made from locally sourced ingredients
- Delicious flavours and mouthwatering smell
- Meals rich with delectable spices
“Awesome good. Goes above and beyond to help. We were a group looking for catering. Chef Venkatesh went above and beyond to assist and cater for lunch and a dinner pack. The food was wholesome and tasty and enjoyed by all. Thank you.” Chitra