With locations across Australia, Kombi Haus is an exceptional wedding car hire company with a reputation for stellar service and even dreamier vehicles - Kombis. Led by co-owners, Demo and Mark, Kombi Haus supplies couples with rare vintage Kombis that have been expertly restored and lovingly detailed. These Volkswagen-bus hybrids are the perfect wedding car: they look cute as a button in wedding photos, can transfer your whole bridal party, they’re unique, and come in a range of colours - you can match your kombi to your wedding theme!
Indeed, Kombi Haus has an extensive range for you to choose from, with options including some of the rarest Kombis on the planet. This fleet of Kombis is - very impressively - the largest in the southern hemisphere, so you can bet there’s a perfect fit for you. In this collection, you’ll find type one and two VW Kombi Transporters, which have been restored by Mark and Demo, who have been involved in the automotive industry for more than 50 years.
Whichever vehicle you land on for your dreamy wedding, Kombi Haus will supply a friendly, experienced, and very professional chauffeur to transport you to your venue and take you home. In addition to your professional driver, you might like to customise your experience with a wedding ribbon for the car, champagne for the drive, a bridal basket, ‘just married’ signs, or flowers - it’s up to you! This team prides itself on providing excellent customer service, so if you have a request, this team will see that it’s fulfilled.
If you’re interested in hiring a gorgeous Kombi from Kombi Haus, you might like to visit one of their locations to check out their 34-vehicle fleet. Once you find a Kombi you love, you can create a wedding package that suits your needs and preferences - this hardworking team will take care of the rest! All you need to do is relax, sit back, and enjoy the journey to your magical wedding.
“What an unforgettable experience for the entire bridal party. The kombi experience was so much fun and very comfortable for all. It was something that you can't describe unless you actually experience it. The photos look amazing and the compliments kept coming. I'll definitely be hiring another kombi for my next upcoming event ... Thank YOU so much KOMBI HAUS.” AnnMarie
What you can expect when working with Kombi Haus for your wedding:
- Rarest Kombis available. The owners of this fabulous wedding car hire company have travelled across the globe to purchase the rarest VW Kombis available. So you can bet your wedding Kombi will be unique and vintage.
- Completely restored vehicles. With 50 years of automotive experience, Mark and Demo are the professionals you want restoring your vintage bus! These two lovingly restore Kombis until they are of premium quality.
- Friendly and professional chauffeur. Kombi Haus will supply a lovely, experienced chauffeur to take you to your venue in a safe, smooth, and timely manner.
- Large fleet to choose from. There are 34 Kombis in this impressive fleet, with many colours and designs to choose from. Selecting just one will be a fun task!
- Kombi looks great in photos. Kombis have got to be the most photogenic vehicles out there - you really can’t go wrong with a Kombi! These cute buses will look exceptional behind your bridal party in your wedding photos.
Here’s what else you need to know about Kombi Haus.
- Room for bridal party. Up to nine guests can enjoy the Kombi at a time (including the driver), with these spacious vehicles comfortably fitting the entire bridal party.
- Lots of extra options. Champagne, flowers, ribbon, bridal baskets… you can customise your experience to include lots of luxurious extras.
- Exceptional service. Mark, Demo, and the entire Kombi Haus family go out of their way to provide the best possible customer service to their couples and have earned an incredible reputation for their efforts.
- Personal connections. Mark and Demo have very special connections to Kombis, with Demo’s family born and bred in Kombis in Brazil and Mark’s father, Albert, completed his apprenticeship at the Clayton VW factory during the 1960s.
“Over many painstaking years, we restore, to their former glory, the type 1 and 2 VW Kombi Transporter and make them available to the general public. The key drive is to make people happy; to give them a reason to smile, to make their wedding day one they will never forget.” Demo and Mark, Kombi Haus