What you can expect when working with Wedding Cake Art for your wedding:
- Delicious wedding cake. If you’re after a cake maker who can create a beautiful masterpiece that’ll impress even the most fierce cake connoisseur, then Karen needs to be your wedding cake supplier. This award-winning cake designer makes wedding cakes that are absolutely delectable - your friends and family will be asking for seconds!
- Beautiful presentation. Of course, you don’t just want a wedding cake that tastes delicious, you want it to look incredible, too. Karen creates beautiful wedding cakes that will match your wedding theme or style.
- Extensive range of flavours. Karen offers a large variety of wedding cake flavours, including traditional fruit cake, if that’s your preference. You are more than welcome to attend a sample tasting so you can choose the different flavours for each tier of your cake. You’ll also be able to choose between fondant or buttercream icing - yum!
- Experienced cake maker. If you book your wedding cake with Wedding Cake Art, your dessert will be in very good hands. Owner of Wedding Cake Art, Karen Hill, is an award-winning designer with over 30 years experience, so you know she knows exactly what she's doing.
Here’s what else you need to know about Wedding Cake Art.
- Affordable pricing. Karen doesn’t think you should need to take out a small mortgage to pay for a wedding cake, which is why she offers beautiful wedding cakes at incredible prices. Trust us, these stunning cakes are definitely worth the money.
- DIY option. Fancy yourself a bit of an expert with an icing pipe? You might like to decorate your wedding cake yourself! This way you can decorate and colour it as you see fit. Karen will provide the delicious cake, then you can design and style it as you wish!
- Delivery. Karen works with couples across NSW’s South Coast, Shoalhaven, and Illawarra, and can organise delivery of your wedding cake to your reception venue for between $20 to $75 - it depends on your venue location.
- Sample tasting. Like what you see? Karen offers absolutely delectable sample tastings for couples who are interested in booking their wedding cake with her. Now… to book red velvet or chocolate caramel? Hmmm...
- Floral decorations. Wedding Cake Art’s Karen works with equally impressive wedding supplier, Flowers at Kirribilli, to decorate stylish and beautiful wedding cakes. Whether you’re after red and white roses to embellish your cake or something a little out of the ordinary, this dream team can make it happen.
Can you tell us about your flavour offerings?
- White choc mud with macadamia and coconut
- Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate with coconut
- Vanilla and strawberry
- Orange poppy seed
- Red velvet mud
- Choc vanilla swirl
- Banana caramel
- Choc orange
- White chocolate
- Chocolate and caramel
- Chocolate, coffee and hazelnut
- Fruit cake/ Christmas cake