Kaikai Cakery is a beautiful boutique cake company servicing the Gold Coast and its surrounds. Owner and lead designer — Ariana — boasts 7+ years of experience as a Chef and over two years handcrafting unique wedding cakes. From buttercream to intricate fondant designs, there's something for everyone. For a cake that tastes as good as it looks, you can't look past Kaikai Cakery!
On the hunt for a stunning, unique wedding cake? If so, Kaikai Cakery have you covered! From exquisite textured designs to rustic semi-nude cakes - the possibilities are endless. Known for crafting desserts that taste as incredible as they look, you can trust in Ariana to bring your dream wedding cake to life. Well-versed in a variety of styles, nothing is off the table!
What you'll love about working with Kaikai Cakery for your Gold Coast wedding:
- Gorgeous wedding cakes. Kaikai Cakery creates stunning one-of-a-kind cake designs, ranging from textured buttercream delights to intricate fondant designs. Whatever style, theme, or colour scheme you desire, Ariana can accommodate. And we can't forget about those unforgettable bursts of flavour! Ariana focuses on the taste of her cakes just as much as the visual aesthetics!
- Delicious desserts. As a talented Chef of over seven years, Ariana can create beautiful, tasty desserts for your wedding day. From dessert cups to cupcakes, you'll be spoilt for choice. She also offers sample boxes with her six signature flavours for you to try!
Highlights of working with Kaikai Cakery Gold Coast:
- Professional, creative cake boutique
- Delicious flavours
- Stunning, artistic cake designs
- Dessert cups and cupcakes
- Passionate team
- 7+ years of experience as a Chef
- 2+ years as a cake designer
Hey Everyone, My Name is Ariana and I am the owner, baker and cake designer of Kaikai Cakery.
I started this business in November 2021 when my son was 8 months old. Ive always wanted to create my own cake business for years.
Here is some fun facts:
* Kaikai Cakery is named after my eldest sister Kaira
* I am self taught, but completed a 2019 buttercream piping flower course
* Mum of 1
* New Zealand Born, Moved to Australia in 2010
* Been working in hospitality/ kitchens for 12 years
Miss Ariana Clarke-Moore
Owner, Baker, Cake Design