Since she was a young girl, Kerrie Smith has loved designing and creating custom cakes full of flavour. From birthday cakes to Christmas cakes, she spent her time learning how to make the perfect cake from her mother and grandma - not too sweet, and must look as good as it tastes. Since then, Kerrie has undertaken professional training and started a wildly successful wedding cake business.
Her creations are absolutely magnificent; from her two-tier chocolate cakes to her tasty, traditional fruitcake. There is a wide variety of flavours to choose from - you’ll be spoilt for choice! Perhaps you can have a different flavour for each tier. Might we recommend a delicious white mud cake with lemon essence?
Kerrie can design stunning cakes for both intimate and larger weddings, and adjusts the look of her cakes to match her couples’ wedding theme - be that an ivory cake with deep red sugar flowers on top or a sophisticated cake with fondant finish and multiple tiers. Whatever your vision for your wedding cake, chat with this talented and friendly cake maker about a bespoke cake that tastes absolutely incredible.
“There are many things to consider when choosing a wedding cake, and Kerrie will guide you through the process step by step, from your first consultation and tasting our amazing flavours (with coffee and tea of course), through the cake design and finish, cake decorations and cake toppers, and finally delivery and set up at your venue.” Cakes by Kerrie
What you can expect when working with Cakes by Kerrie for your wedding:
- Delicious flavours. Whether you’re a chocolate lover, fan of classic vanilla, or after a crowd-pleasing red velvet cake, Cakes by Kerrie will have a tasty option that tickles your fancy.
- Custom cake. Kerrie makes and decorates bespoke cakes for her couples. No two creations are the same, just like no two love stories are.
- Experienced cake maker. Kerrie has been making tasty cakes since she was a young girl, and has grown her impressive skill-set since then. She now makes breathtaking cakes for weddings, engagements, anniversaries, birthdays, you name it!
Here’s what else you need to know about Cakes by Kerrie.
- Design styles and decorations. Kerrie can work with you to come up with a chic design for your cake that’s in line with your wedding theme, or she can give you some suggestions if you’re a bit unsure. Perhaps some sugar flowers would look nice, or ribbon, a bit of texture, or even some colour.
- Passion. Kerrie is incredibly enthusiastic and passionate about her cakes - and would love to work with you to design a wedding cake that takes your breath away.
Does Cakes by Kerrie deliver their cakes?
Yes! Cakes by Kerrie deliver their wedding cakes to their couples’ venue, ensuring it arrives on time, safely, and is stored in a cool place.