Situated in Gawler East, Duo Cake Design is an exceptional wedding cake business with a much-loved specialty: buttercream cakes. Magnificent in design and delicious in flavour, these breathtaking cakes can be customised to suit your taste buds, with some seriously appetising flavours available.
Duo Cake Design’s delectable range of cake flavours - including chocolate mud and lemon cake - are all beautifully complemented by the ganache and buttercream offerings, including salted caramel and passion fruit curd. So whether you’re the world’s biggest fan of chocolate or a classic vanilla lover, there’s an affordable, tasty option for you at Duo Cake Design.
“Thank you Amy for our wedding cake again. It was an absolutely perfect day. Your cake was stunning, the design was better than what we wanted! We appreciated your easy no-fuss delivery and drop off too. And best of all - it still tastes so good 2 weeks on, both the cake and ganache were very moist and flavourful- we have frozen lots of it to last us a year or 2!” Bernese
What you’ll love about working with Duo Cake Design for your South Australia wedding:
- The stunning wedding cakes. Duo Cake Design’s gorgeous wedding cakes are so pretty you won’t want to cut into them! Whether you order a single or three-tier wedding cake, it’ll be designed masterfully and to your specifications.
- The oh-so-affordable prices. Despite the incredible quality of Duo Cake Design’s wedding cakes, owner Amy charges reasonable prices for her works of art.
Highlights of working with Duo Cake Design:
- Delicious wedding cake full of flavour
- Beautifully presented wedding cake
- Affordable pricing
- Tasty range of classic and innovative flavours
- Services all of South Australia
- Also offers custom sugar cookies
- Can make mouthwatering cupcakes
Tell us about Duo Cake Design’s flavours.
Cake flavours include much-loved classics like vanilla, caramel mud cake, and red velvet, while the filling can be dark/white chocolate ganache or Swiss meringue buttercream. The buttercream filling options include but aren’t limited to lemon curd, Oreo, and salted caramel.
“Amy made our wedding cake and it was amazing!! Serving 80 for dessert was no trouble. Amy made us a beautiful three-tier, two flavoured cake with a beautiful stencil and gold leaf details. Amy was fantastic to communicate with, super organised and even delivered, installed and decorated the cake to Bowral. Amy's Cakes are also priced very well - after our tasting box we booked straight away so we didn't miss out! A high-quality one-stop-shop (cake, topper, beautiful unique favours) - next time we need a cake we know who to call.” Sarah