If you’re searching for the perfect wedding cake with an incredible taste, texture and design, Cake Studio Adelaide may be the answer to your culinary wishes. This talented team of wedding cake specialists are passionate about making the right wedding cake to suit your theme. Their dreamy styles include delicate, minimalistic buttercream cakes and extravagant four-tier cakes embellished with vibrant, fresh flowers.
Cake Studio Adelaide pour their heart and soul into their delicious, creative masterpieces, with additional on-lay designs and freehand modelling available. They can make anything you desire from scratch and sell pre-made toppers, florals, decorations, and edible images. With years of training under their belts, they also provide cake-making and decorating courses, and are more than happy to offer advice if you’d like to take cake-baking into your own hands.
“Cake Studio Adelaide were fantastic. They helped and guided us every step of the way. Our cake was exactly what we had envisioned. The cake tasted amazing, and nothing was too much effort for them. We would highly recommend Cake Studio Adelaide.” - Aaron P.
What you’ll love about working with Cake Studio Adelaide for your wedding:
- Variety of flavours and toppings. Cake Studio Adelaide offers a delectable array of flavours, including buttercream, sponge, mud, caramel, red velvet, and many others. Their list of toppings is also extensive, including strawberries, silver balls, and shimmer dust.
- Affordability. Cake Studio Adelaide strives to create affordable wedding cakes without compromising quality. Accommodating and thoughtful, they will work within your budget to design your dream wedding cake, suited to your unique style and theme.
- Bespoke options. If you’ve had a look through their cake gallery and are drawn to different components of several creations, Cake Studio Adelaide will happily design a new cake or cupcake tower from scratch to fulfil your vision. Customisable wedding cake toppers and other decorations are also available.
Highlights of working with Cake Studio Adelaide:
- Incredible customer service
- Bridal appointments are available in-store and via email
- Bespoke features
- Reputable wedding cake company
- Quality flavours and designs
How far in advance should I book a cake?
For wedding cakes, you can book anywhere from six to 18 months in advance.
How do I book a wedding cake?
You can book through their online form, including your desired wedding date, venue, colour, style, and number of serves.
Can I provide my own images for inspiration?
Yes, if you find pictures of wedding cakes elsewhere, you’re welcome to email them through or bring them along with you to your consultation.
“I was so impressed with not only the final product but with how easy the process was. We live interstate, so everything was done over the phone and Internet, and I simply sent them a photo of my dream cake, and it got made exactly how it was in my mind. There was lots of communication, and it was nice not to worry about that part of the wedding. The cake was marble mud cake, and it was as delicious as any mud cake you would get in a cafe. Highly recommended!” - Emma D.