Your wedding is an occasion where you want to look your best and feel confident in your skin. That's where Beauty Affairs, a Sydney-based Medispa, comes in. Beauty Affairs offers bespoke luxury facial treatments that will give you glowing and radiant skin. They have a range of treatments that are perfect for preparing your skin for your big day.
Beauty Affairs is the perfect place to go if you're looking to prepare your skin for your big day. With their range of bespoke luxury facial treatments, you can be sure that your skin will look and feel its best. Whether you're struggling with acne and scarring, crows feet, pigmentation and age spots, or rosacea, Beauty Affairs has the perfect treatment for you. So why not book an appointment today and start your journey to glowing, radiant skin?
What you'll love about working with Beauty Affairs MediSpa for your wedding preparation:
- Acne and scarring treatments. if you're struggling with acne and scarring, Beauty Affairs has the perfect solution for you. Their bespoke luxury acne and scar removal treatment is an hour-long treatment that involves a detailed skin analysis using their VISIA machine with the help of a UV light. This helps to generate a detailed report of your skin condition which you can take with you. They also provide an individual skin consultation, where their aesthetician will formulate a personalized regime using your skin analysis results to correct concerns, restore hydration levels, and help you maintain youthful, healthy skin. Finally, they will target one area of your choice to treat acne and scarring using cutting-edge laser treatments that will leave your skin looking flawless.
- Bespoke facials. If you're looking for a more comprehensive facial treatment, Beauty Affairs offers their bespoke luxury facial package. This is another one-hour treatment that involves a detailed skin analysis and individual skin consultation. They will draw from a selection of different techniques to cleanse, calm, clarify, refine, boost, and nourish your complexion. You can expect a combination of exfoliation, LED treatments, ultrasound infusion, scalp massage, hand massage, and finish off with serums and moisturizers. This treatment is perfect for anyone who wants a comprehensive facial that will leave their skin looking and feeling refreshed.
- Lines and laxity treatments. For those concerned about crows feet, Beauty Affairs offers the bespoke luxury Hifu-Liftera crows feet lifting treatment. This treatment uses the most advanced version of HIFU machines, which uses focused ultrasound energy to target the deep layer of the skin called SMAS. This is where the natural collagen and elastin production of the body takes place the most actively. The ultrasound energy causes the tissue at the SMAS layer to heat up rapidly, stimulating the cells to produce even more collagen and elastin. The result is firmer, tighter, and stronger skin, with a natural lifting effect that makes your face look slimmer and younger.
- Pigmentation treatments. If you're struggling with pigmentation and age spots, Beauty Affairs has the perfect solution for you. Their bespoke luxury pigmentation and age spots removal treatment is another one-hour treatment that includes a detailed skin analysis and individual skin consultation. They will target one area of your choice to treat pigmentation and age spots using laser pigmentation removal treatments. These treatments work by using light energy to target and break down pigmentation and age spots, leaving your skin looking brighter and more even-toned.
- Rosacea and redness treatments. For those struggling with redness and rosacea, Beauty Affairs offers their bespoke luxury rosacea treatment. This is perfect for anyone struggling with rosacea, a common skin condition that causes redness and flushing of the face. Their treatment involves a detailed skin analysis and individual skin consultation. They will then use the appropriate laser treatment to target the affected areas, reducing redness and calming the skin.
Highlights of working with Beauty Affairs MediSpa for your wedding preparation:
- Expert treatment from start to finish. From the first consultation to the final few minutes of Beauty Affairs MediSpa's facials, clients are in safe hands with the team of experienced beauty therapists.
- Two relaxing, luxurious locations Sydney CBD and Brookvale.
- Beautiful results — both short-term and long-term!
- Recommendations on products and follow-up treatments to maintain results