Situated in the heart of Perth, Parmelia Hilton Perth is a 5-star hotel with a modern design and on-site restaurant and bar. Grand and sophisticated, Parmelia Hilton Perth has many spacious King, Queen, and Twin suites to select from, each boasting contemporary finishings, a comfortable bed, mini-refrigerator, and hairdryer. These newly renovated suites are the perfect place to unwind, relax, and enjoy a comfortable stay.
If you’re so inclined, you might like to enjoy a hearty breakfast at the on-site restaurant and bar, Samuels On Mill, after your first night’s stay. At Samuels On Mill, you’ll find tasty breakfast treats like blueberry cheesecake waffles on the menu, with their sublime lunch and dinner menus equally as inviting. Each dish is lovingly prepared by professional chefs who utilise fresh, seasonal ingredients from West Australia.
Whether you’re into fine dining or not, you’ll undoubtedly appreciate the spectacular service, convenient location, and grandeur of this impressive Perth hotel.
“Took weekend staycation, service food and rooms all top-notch. Took advantage of executive lounge great value Dinner at Samuels on Mill fantastic great service and food Drinks at the bar served by very attentive staff." Michele
What you’ll love about staying at Parmelia Hilton Perth:
- The spacious, stylish suites. Parmelia Hilton Perth has a range of beautiful, modern suites, each ideal for relaxing and resting. These suites all contain plush beds, plenty of light, and mini-refrigerators.
- Delicious meals by Samuels On Mill. Situated within Parmelia Hotel Perth sits Samuels On Mill, an upscale eatery serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts. Using the freshest seasonal ingredients, Samuels On Mill creates delicious meals like beef tartare with smoked oyster aioli and lamb cutlets with smoked dried harissa.
Highlights of Parmelia Hilton Perth:
- Stylish, contemporary hotel with modern amenities
- Newly renovated hotel with clean suites
- On-site restaurant and bar with tasty offerings
- Also a beautiful wedding and events venue
- Offers valet and secure parking
- Meeting rooms for hire
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Next to Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Short walk to trendy Brookfield Place
What are some nearby attractions to Parmelia Hilton Perth?
Parmelia Hilton Perth is centrally located on Mill Street, and is close to Kings Park and Botanic Gardens, Perth Arena, His Majesty's Theatre, and Elizabeth Quay on the Swan River. All are less than a short ten-minute walk away.
“Excellent service from valet, check-in to check out. Accommodated a group of friends with adjoining rooms, excellent deal. Fully renovated suites - spacious comfortable rooms, comfy beds, all the conveniences. Breakfast was great, with heaps of options for our group’s dietary requirements. Will be back!" Mel