On the doorstep of Melbourne’s coffee-laden CBD - in the affluent suburb of Richmond, Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne stands out as a high-quality choice of accommodation. Sleek and impossibly well-designed, this 4.5 star, boutique hotel offers luxury at an affordable price. There is a range of plush, spacious rooms, suites, and one and two-bedroom apartments to relax in, each complete with balconies with courtyard views.
Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne is part of an upscale chain that spans Australia, New Zealand, and Thailand, and its Richmond offering matches the trendy neighbourhood it calls home. The hotel is set within a redbrick building overlooking the Yarra River, offering stunning water views. You can take in this view from the impressive on-site eatery, The Reserve Restaurant. This beautifully designed restaurant offers exquisite dishes (think: sous vide pork sirloin and spinach and forest mushroom ravioli), and has an unmatched wine list.
“Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Staff were helpful and friendly. Amenities were excellent. Location and views are all you could want. Rooms were comfortable and welcoming. The bed was the most awesome I have ever had the pleasure of sleeping on. I wanted to take it home with me.” Megan
What you can expect when staying at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne:
- Plush accommodation. Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne has a range of luxurious accommodation options for all budgets and needs, including inviting suites, spacious apartments, and deluxe rooms.
- Spectacular service. When you stay at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne, you’ll understand the plethora of 5-star reviews, all of which commend the staff on their brilliant customer service.
- Delicious food options. Enjoy hot breakfasts (eggs, French toast, croissants, you name it and this hotel has it), delicious lunches, and fine dining at Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne.
Highlights of Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne:
- Plush, spacious accommodation
- Caters for a variety of budgets and needs
- Close to public transport links
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Room service available
- Ample on-site car parking
- Situated a mere 3km from Melbourne CBD
- 3 wedding reception locations
“Love love love this hotel. Room was spacious and clean, continental breakfast was delicious. Enjoyed a complimentary bike ride along the Yarra, staff very friendly and welcoming. Bed was dreamy and the room quiet. Location is great, walking distance to great restaurants and shops. Would definitely return.” Chera