Winner of the Australasian Wedding Awards 2021 for Best Wedding Venue - Resort Hotel, the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast is a luxury wedding destination. Providing couples with the ultimate coastal bliss, this grand space provides intimate and romantic ceremony and reception options. With 5-star accommodation onsite, this venue is perfect for a tropical destination wedding.
As the Gold Coast’s only 5-star absolute beachfront resort, Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort is a highly sought after wedding destination. Boasting direct beachfront access, surrounded by 6 hectares of glistening lagoons and tropical gardens, the aptly named “Grand Mirage” certainly feels like a generous slice of paradise.
Experience a level of service unique to Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast. When you book your wedding in one of the resort’s exceptional reception spaces, you’ll be walked through the entire planning process by a dedicated in-house wedding planner. As winners of the Australasian Wedding Awards 2021 for Best Wedding Venue - Resort Hotel and ABIA 2020 Awards for Best Resort/Hotel Reception Venue and Brides Choice Awards 2020 for Best Resort Wedding Venue, you can rest assured that Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort exudes high-end service and attention to detail.
Ceremonies often take place in the gardens overlooking the lagoons, or on the sands of Mirage Beach. Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort has direct beachfront access, so you and your guests have an easy and direct path to where your ceremony will take place. After your ceremony is over and you’ve taken the most stunning beachside wedding photos, head back to the resort for your reception in the gorgeous Horizons Room or Mirage Grand Ballroom. With custom catering provided inhouse, and your guest room just floors above your head, you won’t have to worry about a thing.
About the events spaces at Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort:
- Horizons. The crown jewel of the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, is the Horizons room. Boasting floor-to-ceiling windows that offer breathtaking views over the sparkling lagoons and across to the ocean off Mirage Beach, this space effortlessly captures the laidback glamour of life on the Gold Coast.
- Gardens. On the manicured green lawns of Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort is where dreamy garden ceremonies come to life. An intimate space for up to 50 guests, the gardens bring a sense of simple romance to any wedding.
- Mirage Grand Ballroom. For rooms with wow factor, check out the Mirage Grand Ballroom. Featuring breathtaking chandeliers dangling from high ceilings, art deco decor, and the flexibility to partition the space, the ballroom is perfect for wedding parties of up to 450 guests.
- Pearls Bar. An elegant yet casual venue with ocean views, Pearls Bar is the ideal spot for some pre- or post-ceremony cocktails and canapes.
What you’ll love about Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast:
- The exceptional food. As well as being inspired by the local tropical influences, the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort culinary team can whip up mouthwatering dishes from any cuisine and catering to any dietary requirements. Your wedding planner will coordinate your menu and any tasting sessions.
- The luxury and glamour. A 5-star award-winning resort, Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort exudes high-end glamour. Tropical luxury is evidenced by the luscious gardens complete with palm trees and lagoons, with a grand ballroom and chandeliers inside.
- The onsite accommodation. There’s nothing better at a wedding than knowing your bed is just metres away, especially after a long night of food, drink, and dance. Hotels are also attractive as destination wedding venues for couples and guests travelling from interstate or overseas.
What is the accommodation like at Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast?
- Mirage Resort Double Guest. Two comfortable queen sized beds, a living and dining area, and private terrace. That’s what’s on offer for standard rooms at Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort. It also featured a marble bathroom and two luscious robes.
- Mirage 1 Bedroom Suite. Featuring a separate living and dining space, a huge king bed, serene views, and a gorgeous modern bathroom, this suite is ideal for wedding guests to get ready in before the wedding.
- Presidential Suite. Picture an open plan living area, panoramic ocean views, a plush white sofa and chaise lounge around a 55-inch LED TV, and a table set for six. Also featuring an oversized bathroom with double vanities, a freestanding tub, and a bidet, and a gorgeous king bed.
What are some nearby attractions to Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast?
- The Gold Coast Hinterland
- Mirage Beach
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates
Your wedding deserves a specialist who will work with you to ensure every detail is perfect for your special day.
With incredible expertise, attention to detail and creativity, our Wedding Specialist Perie goes above and beyond - making dreams come true for couples celebrating their big day.
Ms Perie Essex