Orange Ex-Services’ Club is a renowned, stylish wedding venue nestled in the historic town of Orange, New South Wales. They boast first-class service, delectable menus, stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings, including a bud-lit rooftop dining area, and beautiful onsite accommodation. For a sunny lawn ceremony followed by an ambient reception, Orange Ex-Services’ Club has you covered.
Orange Ex-Services’ Club is an idyllic, contemporary space perfect for a unique wedding celebration. With roots dating back to the 1920s, Orange Ex-Services’ Club has been home to several historical moments and figures throughout time. Why not add your wedding day to that list?
Orange Ex-Services’ Club boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, a spacious, irresistible dancefloor, a picturesque rooftop lawn area ideal for a sunshine-filled ceremony, and a convenient location in the heart of the Orange CBD. If locally and regionally sourced fresh ingredients, meticulously crafted menus, stunning architectural detailing, and executive accommodation sound like a wedding dream come true, look no further.
Orange Ex-Services’ Club’s team is passionate about ensuring a magical wedding day for all involved. Their dedicated wedding coordinator will work closely with you and your chosen suppliers to deck out their gorgeous spaces with all the special details and personal touches you desire.
“Excellent work done by everyone at Orange Ex-Services’ Club. The food was beautiful and yummy. All the team were lovely and accommodating, the setting of the room looked beautiful. It was such an amazing, stress-free night, and everything was just perfect. Thank you all again!” — Lucinda F.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Orange Ex-Services’ Club New South Wales:
- Stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings. Whether you’re envisioning a glorious sun-lit outdoor garden ceremony, a gorgeous, spacious indoor reception decked out with floor-to-ceiling windows and a marbled stone backdrop, or an ambient rooftop gathering underneath the stars, Orange Ex-Services’ Club can accommodate. The elegant courtyard is recommended for lovely, sunkissed ceremonies with unforgettable views — seating up to 50 guests.
- Greenhouse Function Room. Orange Ex-Services’ Clubs’ gorgeous Greenhouse Function Room offers couples a stunning rooftop courtyard, a feature marble fireplace, chic decor, and your very own private bar.
- Coral Sea Auditorium. If you’re looking for a larger, spacious area perfect for dancing, you’ll love the Coral Sea Auditorium. Complete with a large stage, a beautiful wooden dancefloor, and a private bar, you and your guests won’t want to leave! Whether you’re after a vibrant, lively affair or an elegant, sit-down reception dinner, the Coral Sea space has you covered — accommodating up to 200 guests.
- Tobruk Borneo Room. For a more intimate, ambient gathering, Orange’s Tobruk Room is the ideal space for you — complete with luxurious sheer curtains as a stunning wedding table backdrop! Accommodating up to 56 guests, you’ll be able to soak up the stylish, romantic atmosphere while bonding with your nearest and dearest.
- Luxurious onsite accommodation. Orange Ex-Services’ Club is offers beautiful onsite accommodation — Mercure Orange — boasting 77 luxe suites, an ideal location near some of Orange NSW’s most popular hot spots, and exciting onsite activities.
- Delicious and diverse dining options. Orange Ex-Services’ Club’s talented Chef offers mouthwatering cuisines in all sorts of dining styles, including casual cocktail canapes and multi-course meals. Their delectable menus celebrate both locally and regionally sourced produce, combining artistic presentation and diversity with sensational taste.
What Orange Ex-Services’ Club New South Wales weddings are like:
- Stunning, ambient indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Three gorgeous reception spaces
- Stylish onsite accommodation
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Delicious, meticulously crafted menus
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly options
- Convenient location in the heart of the Orange CBD
- Pizza and Garden Bar
- Kids Pavilion
“They were fantastic and helpful at Orange Ex-Services’ Club! They paid so much attention to us and the small details of the day and made sure everything ran smoothly!” — Kelly C.
Facilitate celebrations of the little things in life
Mrs Kaylah Collins