Sparkling water and tropical palm trees set the scene for beautiful beach weddings at NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Resort. Situated right by Arrawarra Beach, this beloved resort is the perfect Mid North Coast wedding venue - especially if you love a bit of adventure in the great outdoors. Ideally-located, NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Resort is surrounded by sub-alpine mountains and World Heritage and National Park rainforests, and offers impressive views and a tranquil environment.
Weddings here are relaxed, laidback, and lean into the retreat's tropical vibe. Ceremonies are often held on the nearby soft, sandy beach, while receptions can be held in Atrium serviced by our onsite Chefs at Flamingos Restaurant - a favourite spot for returning visitors. This popular establishment is known for its seasonal meals and innovative menu, which is sure to impress your wedding guests. Prefer to utilise the beautiful surroundings for your reception? You might like to host an intimate, DIY wedding closer to your villa or glamping site - you can't go wrong with celebrations under the stars.
After your magical wedding, retreat to your choice of accommodation. NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Resort has an extensive range of comfortable and spacious options to choose from, including expansive villas, glamping-style safari tents, caravan sites, and campsites. Your guests will be thrilled to stay at NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Resort for a few days after your wedding - after all, there are a plethora of activities to do. From tackling the golf course and wildlife spotting to hitting the newly created water park and go-kart tracks, there is certainly no shortage of fun, adventurous activities for your loved ones to enjoy.
What you can expect when working with NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Resort for your Mid North Coast wedding:
- Lovely wedding in nature. NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Resort is surrounded by beautiful trees, a picturesque beach, rainforests, and is home to lots of local wildlife, including kangaroos, possums, wallabies, and plenty of native birds.
- Comfortable accommodation options. From spacious villas and safari tents to pet-friendly villas and caravan sites, there is a range of options to choose from.
- Exciting leisure activities. While your guests will be visiting in order to attend your wedding, that doesn’t mean they can’t enjoy the resort and exciting activities on offer in their downtime. Why not go for a nature walk, bike ride, or surf after your wedding?
Highlights of working with NRMA Darlington Beach Holiday Resort:
- Tranquil venue set in a relaxing, beautiful location
- Many activities for guests to take part in
- Extensive range of accommodation options
- Impressive rainforest, bush, and beach views
- Opportunity to design your wedding as you wish
- Delicious meals served at Flamingos Restaurant
- Makes a convenient destination wedding venue
“My hubby and I stayed in the garden villa for our honeymoon. The cabin was spotlessly clean, the ladies at the receptionist were very friendly and welcoming. The resort is very well maintained which makes it feel very welcoming. Flamingo's Cafe is very well priced and great for a night in.” Nadia