‘Luxurious’, ‘seamless’, and ‘incredible’ are the words often used to describe beautiful lakefront wedding venue and 4-star Adelaide hotel, Lakes Resort Hotel. Elegant and chic, this centrally-located venue lives up its impressive reputation, with everything from the stunning ballroom reception space and dreamy accommodation proving to be nothing less than sensational.
Indeed, weddings at Lakes Resort Hotel are the epitome of luxury, with this magnificent venue boasting two modern function spaces, each with waterfront views, a contemporary design, and stylish decor. Meanwhile, the food at Lakes Resort Hotel is just as remarkable, with executive chef Keigo leading a team of culinary geniuses to provide delectable, substantial dishes that are presented beautifully.
Whether you’re looking to host an intimate occasion or are hoping to invite up to 250 of your closest loved ones, Lakes Resort Hotel is an ideal setting for your lovely Adelaide wedding.
What you'll love about working with Lakes Resort Hotel for your West Lakes wedding:
- Elegant, spacious accommodation. Lakes Resort Hotel has 72 suites for your wedding guests to enjoy, each with a private balcony overlooking the lake. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, and plush, with your guests able to enjoy a delicious big breakfast at the on-site cafe and several luxurious spas.
- Two contemporary function spaces. Lakes Resort Hotel has two exquisite function rooms for couples to choose from, featuring picturesque waterfront views. The Lakeside Function Centre can accommodate up to 250 guests, while The Lakefront Banquet Room can seat 120 guests.
Highlights of Lakes Resort Hotel:
- Multi-award-winning lakeside wedding venue
- Delicious catering and room service
- Affordable winter wedding specials available
- Indoor ceremony option for wet weather days
- Breathtaking lake views
- Can take photos by the lake or nearby beach
- Reception space can be styled to any theme
- Capacity for up to 250 wedding guests
“My son had his wedding reception here last night, and I stayed overnight in one of the rooms. The ballroom where the reception was held was magnificent. This magnificent room was jaw-dropping and overlooked the lake. Several thousand dollars cheaper than other places according to the bride's parents who paid the bill. The waiting staff were very good. The room I stayed in overnight was lovely. Clean, comfortable, nice bathroom, and view overlooking the lake ...A lovely experience.” Helena