Soul Ceremonies — also known as the warm, passionate Sharon Jackson — is a professional marriage celebrant servicing the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges. Sharon boasts a wicked sense of humour, a genuine interest in your love story, and a grounded, organised approach. She strives to create a safe, comfortable space for her couples when crafting their one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony.
Looking for a compassionate, creative marriage celebrant? If so, Soul Ceremonies is for you! Sharon will tailor-design a ceremony to suit your individual style and needs. As a strong empath and patient soul, Sharon strives to create an open, comfortable space to toss around ideas. She is a natural storyteller and will go above and beyond to share your unique story in the most authentic way possible.
What you'll love about working with Soul Ceremonies for your Yarra Valley, Dandenong Ranges wedding:
- Soulful marriage celebrant. You'll adore Sharon's warm personality and genuine interest in your wedding vision. She brings sprinkles of wit, extensive industry knowledge, and gentle guidance to the table!
- Bespoke ceremonies. Sharon will tailor-design a ceremony just for you! Short and sweet, large and glamorous — the choice is yours!
Highlights of working with Soul Ceremonies Yarra Valley, Dandenong Ranges:
- Warm, creative marriage celebrant
- Heartfelt, custom-designed ceremonies
- Grounded, patient personality
- Safe, comfortable atmosphere
- Storytelling style
Civil Marriage Celebrant, mother, biography writer, transitional coach and workshop facilitator. A warm, friendly, patient and empathetic woman with a great sense of humour, Sharon is passionate about creating sacred ceremonies full of love, humour and authentic expression. A well-seasoned celebrant of over 10 years, Sharon has the experience necessary so you can relax and enjoy you day.