Celebrant. Relationship therapist. Performer. Mistress of Ceremonies. Gosh, is there anything Love Says Celebrations’ Maria can’t do? This jack of all trades has spent years counselling couples, and has now turned her attention to helping them express that love publicly - by way of a wedding ceremony!
Maria can help you design a personal and meaningful ceremony that is special to you. This might include giving sweet shoutouts to friends and family or including cheeky anecdotes from your time together. But regardless of how you plan to customise it, your ceremony will be fun, sweet, engaging, and have a perfect balance of humour and emotion.
Another perk of booking Maria as your celebrant? She’s fluent in Greek and an experienced performer, and can help you write your vows and say them publicly. Of course, speaking from the heart comes naturally to Maria, so she can give you tips and tricks on how to express your feelings in an engaging way. Maria’s background in theatre also means she’s an incredible dancer, and will gladly teach you a first dance choreography routine - all you have to do is ask!
“I chose the name 'Love Says' because I believe the way we express ourselves through the ceremony is a meaningful and unique experience. I have the ability to make you feel at ease and really heard when it comes to how you would like to experience your ceremony.” Maria, Celebrant
What you can expect when working with Love Says Celebrations for your wedding:
- Engaging, entertaining style. Maria tells love stories like no other! And she presents them in such a captivating and engaging manner, too.
- Friendly celebrant who your guests love. She’s a real people-person, this one. Maria has an impeccable way with people and warms to everyone she meets. Your guests will love hearing from Maria at your bespoke ceremony.
- A Celebrant who will listen. As a former relationship therapist, Maria makes you feel seen and heard. She will support you, listen, and craft a ceremony based on what you would like.
Here’s what else you need to know about Love Says Celebrations.
- MC services. Maria is also an incredibly talented MC - a Mistress of Ceremonies! Maria has a range of affordable packages to offer which include her MC services, and has something for every budget.
- Choreographed first dance. As a former performer, Maria is a skilled dancer and can show you how to - forgive us - bust a move for your first dance.
- Fluent in Greek. Have you got a Greek family or Greek-speaking guests? Maria is fluent in Greek and can officiate parts or all of your ceremony in her native tongue.
“Let me assist you in designing your dream wedding with an inclusive, authentic ceremony. My years of experience with couples will ensure that I provide the best guidance, helping you express loving feelings and to reflect the relationship between you.” Maria, Celebrant