Based in Mackay, QLD, Ryn from Ceremonies by Ryn is passionate about delivering ceremonies that feel warm, genuine, and authentic to your story. Included in Ceremonies by Ryn’s packages is the initial meeting and lodgement of NOIM, an information kit, and the completion of all the legal documents.
Ryn will work closely with you to draft your ceremony, and can help you write your vows. She is also there to support you every step of the way, offering unlimited communication in the leadup to your wedding day. She also provides her own PA system to ensure your guests don’t miss a single word.
“This is such a special time in your life, your wedding should celebrate your love for each other and therefore reflect your personalities and uniqueness – it’s your day! I am passionate about creating a ceremony exactly as you wish it to be – whether it be small and intimate or something more tradition (the whole kit and kaboodle).”
What you’ll love about Ceremonies by Ryn for your Mackay wedding:
- She’ll set your nerves at ease. Ryn is professional and compassionate, and is on hand to answer any questions or settle any nerves you have in the leadup to your ceremony.
- All the standard inclusions. Ceremonies by Ryn offer a comprehensive range of included services, such as reviews of the ceremony drafts, a commemorative copy of your ceremony, vow writing help, and so much more.
Highlights of Ceremonies by Ryn:
- Brings her own PA system
- Personalised ceremony
- Unlimited communication
- Can help you write your vows
Tell us about your packages and inclusions.
- Initial meeting to witness and lodge your Notification of Intention to Marry (NOIM)
- Wedding Ceremony Information Kit (to help you plan your ceremony)
- Draft ceremony (which I will write after we speak) and make amendments to the draft until you and your fiance are happy - I love to personalise the wedding ceremony to suit you. I will also help you to write your own vows or we can choose one that best suits you.
- Conduct the ceremony on the day and supply my own PA system which is of a high quality, so your guests will hear every word spoken.
- A complete commemorative copy of your ceremony
- Completion of all legal documentation and postage to Births, Deaths and Marriages office
- Unlimited communication in the lead up to the ceremony. I am always willing to help you as often as you require while we plan your ceremony.
- A rehearsal is optional but recommended is also included in my fee.