Nuala Quigly prides herself on being a flexible and dedicated wedding celebrant, adapting to shifting schedules and staying up to date with the latest restrictions on weddings in South East Queensland. Regardless of whether she’s officiating your wedding in person, or she’s speaking to you and your guests through Zoom or Facebook Live, she will bring her special brand of warmth, humour, and spontaneity to the event.
“We were one of many couples who had their wedding postponed by COVID. Thankfully Nuala has been extremely accomodating, friendly, flexible and professional! We met Nuala over video call and to date has been extremely flexible as we have had to postpone our wedding multiple times; even though weddings are pretty much back to normal in Sydney, we are still 'stuck' in the UK. Nuala proactively checks-in on us during what has been a tough year for all.” Lucas W
With a splash of modern style, Nuala will effortlessly weave your traditional and cultural beliefs into the ceremony, all the while telling the story of your relationship. Loved by couples for being the voice of reason amongst the typical stress of wedding planning, Nuala doesn’t just walk in and then out on the day; she is on hand to assist you when you need it most. Nuala loves making people happy and feels privileged to be able to share these life-changing moments with others. Her commitment is to make your ceremony as special as your union and transform this great anticipation into a lifetime of cherished memories.
What you’ll love about Nuala Quigly as your wedding celebrant:
- Her adaptability. After COVID threw weddings for a loop in 2020, Nuala quickly adapted to conducting weddings over livestream and helping Sydney couples adjust their wedding plans to meet new restrictions.
- Mixing modern and traditional. A wedding ceremony should be a reflection of the couple. Nuala blends modern elements with traditional and cultural beliefs.
- She loves her job. Nuala became a celebrant because she loves making people happy, and how better to provide that service than by attending to them on their most important day as a couple?
Highlights of Nuala Quigly Celebrant:
- Servicing the Gold Coast and South East Queensland.
- Popular wedding and elopement packages.
- Also available for vow renewals.
“We were so happy to meet an Irish celebrant who understood exactly what we were after. Your Irish blessing was just beautiful Nuala and all our guests commented on how personal the ceremony was. Thank you for incorporating both our cultures into your script and we couldn't have asked for a better day.” Sarah Q